Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Trail Cam Stolen

Old 09-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Trail Cam Stolen

Pulla air valve from his tire and just shoot him when he returns.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

ORIGINAL: shed33

Mike, sorry to hear that man.. bout like I felt when my double bull blind mystically got up and walked away...

I battled a guy for a couple years, finally I just called Fish and Game and asked them to patrol the area for this idiot..and they did and they set up a fake deer..on him and caught him shooting off the road after dark... Case closed never seen that dink again..

I hope you get to the bottom of this and get your camera back.. I've had my house robbed twice too over the years.. get insurance on those spendy cameras man!
Good Lord man. Get a dog or ten.

You'd never believe who robbed my place..both times...supposed friends...anyway... Both guys...one a fellow college football teammate... knew my doberman very well.... and my doby wasa beast..with strangers...

Second.. two former students that knew my not 1 but 2 Rotts very well from the times they had been at my home for Football film review.. back when they played on my team....

Its not always a stranger that robs you...
Old 09-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

Just went to check my trail cam and its freakin GONE! [:@]

Dude, I know the feeling ive lost 2 in last 2 years[:@]and its on my own property..Scumbags. He probly got caught on camara..
Old 09-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Typical Buck

Yah It is hard to do but instead of running around and taliking about killing him an wrecking his truck and everything else be sure it is him and take it to the local authorities and before anything, pray for your enemies.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry about your camera.

Hope you can get some sweet revenge on the scumbag!

Everytime I walk in to check my camera, I'm releaved to see it still strapped to the tree (on private land.) I shouldn't have to have that feeling. Guys like him take some of the fun out of it.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I know your pain, I have lost 2 stands from private proprety. Lucky I haven't lost any cameras yet.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sheriff is on the way to my house
Any new news with the sheriff? I hope you catch the guy. Sucks when it happens to good people
Old 09-07-2007, 10:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: patchholder

Yah It is hard to do but instead of running around and taliking about killing him an wrecking his truck and everything else be sure it is him and take it to the local authorities and before anything, pray for your enemies.
Yes dont let your anger get the best of you, blow off the steam call the cop and pray bout it. dont sound as cool but its the best thing in this world you can do.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: pa_yote_hunter

Sheriff is on the way to my house
Any new news with the sheriff? I hope you catch the guy. Sucks when it happens to good people
He said that since the property is posted and everything all i got to do is call him next time the d-bag is out here and they will come and cuff + suff him. Saturday is usually a day he likes to show up so im keeping an eye out
Old 09-08-2007, 07:16 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

Mike, sorry to hear that man.. bout like I felt when my double bull blind mystically got up and walked away...

I battled a guy for a couple years, finally I just called Fish and Game and asked them to patrol the area for this idiot..and they did and they set up a fake deer..on him and caught him shooting off the road after dark... Case closed never seen that dink again..

I hope you get to the bottom of this and get your camera back.. I've had my house robbed twice too over the years.. get insurance on those spendy cameras man!
Good Lord man. Get a dog or ten.

You'd never believe who robbed my place..both times...supposed friends...anyway... Both guys...one a fellow college football teammate... knew my doberman very well.... and my doby wasa beast..with strangers...

Second.. two former students that knew my not 1 but 2 Rotts very well from the times they had been at my home for Football film review.. back when they played on my team....

Its not always a stranger that robs you...
I work in law enforcement so you don't have to tell me. Most of the time someone breaks into a house its b/c they already now what is in it.

My ex used to have this friend that had three Dobby's. They would let one of them out (she was old) but the other two stayed locked outside in the kennel when they had company and it didn't matter WHO the company was. That way they wouldn't get used to ANYONE.

Quick Reply: Trail Cam Stolen

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.