Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Trail Cam Stolen

Old 09-07-2007, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trail Cam Stolen

Mike, sorry to hear that man.. bout like I felt when my double bull blind mystically got up and walked away...

I battled a guy for a couple years, finally I just called Fish and Game and asked them to patrol the area for this idiot..and they did and they set up a fake deer..on him and caught him shooting off the road after dark... Case closed never seen that dink again..

I hope you get to the bottom of this and get your camera back.. I've had my house robbed twice too over the years.. get insurance on those spendy cameras man!
Old 09-07-2007, 01:25 PM
Typical Buck

That sux big time!!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: shed33

Mike, sorry to hear that man.. bout like I felt when my double bull blind mystically got up and walked away...

I battled a guy for a couple years, finally I just called Fish and Game and asked them to patrol the area for this idiot..and they did and they set up a fake deer..on him and caught him shooting off the road after dark... Case closed never seen that dink again..

I hope you get to the bottom of this and get your camera back.. I've had my house robbed twice too over the years.. get insurance on those spendy cameras man!
Good Lord man. Get a dog or ten.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

A little back woods justice is in order!
Old 09-07-2007, 01:51 PM
Typical Buck

Who bet money if he isn't above stealing your trail cam. He isn't above shooting one out the indow of his truck either.
I was sitting in my ground blind last night looking at my trail camera and thinking about how easy it would be for someone to swipe it. Sad world we live in boys...
Old 09-07-2007, 01:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ElkNutz

Who bet money if he isn't above stealing your trail cam. He isn't above shooting one out the indow of his truck either.
I was sitting in my ground blind last night looking at my trail camera and thinking about how easy it would be for someone to swipe it. Sad world we live in boys...
Yeah, luckily i live on the farm and keep a pretty close eye on things...as much as i can anyway....this guys gettin busted if its the last thing i do.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

A little back woods justice is in order!
That sounds remarkeably close to something Jedi Master germ would say........Just replace "woods" w/ "door" and ..........uhhhh..............nevermind....
Old 09-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

If he parked at your neighbors ask them who it is and explain what is going on! See if they can help ya and if they go sour on you tell them you got pictures of him on your other camera trespassing and you will prosecute unless the camera is returned and he stays away.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

If you are sure it is him try and bluff him. Tell him you know he took your first trail cam, you have a pic of him on your second cam with the first one and see what he does. Say you wont call if he gives it back and maybe he will fold on you. Then get camera and call police or settle it yourself with him!
I was thinking the exact same thing! Next time you see him parked on your land, have his truck towed...he may have won the battle, but we can help you win the war bud. We'll show him why you don't mess with honest people .
Old 09-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

That totally sucks dude. Cameras aren't even an option around here - these scumbagswould cut down a 3' oak tree with a swiss army knife just to get a $25 cheapo trail camera. I'm tellin' ya - they'd steal Christ off the cross, then go back later for the nails...

My recommendation:

Tell Germ that the guy who ripped off your camera is Lloyd Carr's twin brother.

He'll be down there with bells on before sun-uptomorrow morning, and willhave a 55-gallon jug of Maize and Blue asswhip ready to unleash the fury all over somebody. The Michigan fight song and "Blaze of Glory" would be playing in the background as he put the smack down on your resident concrete salesman. Could be legendary...

You could film it all, and make a new video - "Heartland Asswhippin"

Quick Reply: Trail Cam Stolen

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.