Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Is this possible

Old 09-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Is this possible

Like the others already said, "why?" If I were hunting with a person like that there would be words and knuckles flying. The ethics of some hunters is really appauling. I would hope that this is not true as stunts like that do nothing to promote the positive side of hunting. Only a negative outcome. The whole question to the thread was "is this possible", I would have to say yes. But why try it?
Old 09-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Fork Horn

I am with everyone else - that is just stupid!
Old 09-05-2007, 08:29 PM

maybe if his bow is the best thing money can buy, and he somehow has like 10 pins on his sight.
What bow you shoot has nothing to do with being able to pull off a 100+ yard shot, its all about the shooters skill and practice!