Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

carbonmetal matrix vs. ics camo hunter

Old 01-06-2003, 06:52 PM
Spike

Default carbonmetal matrix vs. ics camo hunter

I have been faced with a dilemma that i cannot find the answer to. Based on hunting performance / strength and durability would you buy the beman carbonmetal matrix, or the beman ics camo hunter?? money is not a factor!! i need responses to make a quick decision! what do ya'll think? thanks for the help
--Jake--
Old 01-06-2003, 07:36 PM

Default RE: carbonmetal matrix vs. ics camo hunter

I haven't been exactly pleased with my carbon matrix. Don't take this the wrong way...... but I expected them to be a little more durable than I have found them to be. Being just getting back into this sport, I'm still working with bunches of shot, and it your field tip hits anywhere around the nock of a targeted arrow, I find them shattering. Just what I have experience in my shooting.
Bob