Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Realtree Roadtrips

Old 08-29-2007, 07:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Realtree Roadtrips

ORIGINAL: Beagle001

i had the good fortune of meeting Michael two weeks ago at a local Gander Mountain. He was absolutely great. he also addressed the baiting issue. He said that since it is legal he sees no ethics problem with it, thats how he is. Im not supporting baiting, but just stating his opinion on the matter
It's not even so much the baiting issue it's how he said it too. I'm not against baiting where legal. I won't go so far as to condemn it though I choose not to and that it is illegal in PA. Hell baiting is the biggest secret in most of those videos, just look at all the "hunting TV personalities" in the C'mere deer infomercial that is Hank Parkers show. It's just most of them don't talk about it. I agree that he seems like a great guy on the surface.

"Even the big daddy (rabbits or bunnies) come to C'mere Deer". [:'(]
Old 08-29-2007, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Lost some respect for him with his comment on baiting with C'mere deer....good show tho.
Rob.... what is this Im guessing your speaking of the big daddy rabbit term he says?? The only thing I got to say is im sure they payed him quite nicely for his advertisement?? Now you cant tell me if the right $$$ came up you wouldnt be all over it?? IMO
Old 08-29-2007, 07:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: WesternMdHardwoods

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Lost some respect for him with his comment on baiting with C'mere deer....good show tho.
Rob.... what is this Im guessing your speaking of the big daddy rabbit term he says?? The only thing I got to say is im sure they payed him quite nicely for his advertisement?? Now you cant tell me if the right $$$ came up you wouldnt be all over it?? IMO
That's the one, it's a good show, one of the best, I just hate that stupid line. And honestly, if I never use a product, I wouldn't take money to endorse it, never will no matter what the cabbage $$$. That just goes to show, We have to assume he uses it quite a bit...again, my above post says more.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just watched it on the DVR

I wonder if Michaels wife had anything to say about that girl sitting in between his legs on that turkey hunt [:-]
Old 08-29-2007, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob you posted your explanation before I posted, I understand ya now!
Old 08-29-2007, 07:55 PM

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

I wonder if Michaels wife had anything to say about that girl sitting in between his legs on that turkey hunt [:-]
I was thinking the same thing Mikey. She wasn't too shabby either.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Predator19

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

I was thinking the same thing Mikey. She wasn't too shabby either.
I know i wouldnt mind her sitting in my lap
Old 08-29-2007, 08:05 PM
Fork Horn

Sometimes reading some of this stuff is worse than a soap opera. Obviously, some of you guys have way to much time on your hands and those that do I believe All My Children starts at 12:00.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:21 PM

Actually I heard Michael Waddell was looking to quit Realtree and was going to be the Spokesperson for Gander Mountain. Thats why I was suprised to see him advertising for Realtree Roadtrips again. I they made him an offer he couldnt refuse. I trust my source for the information, thats why I say he must have changed his mind. I like the show though Im glad its still ongoing.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SteveO KanevO

Actually I heard Michael Waddell was looking to quit Realtree and was going to be the Spokesperson for Gander Mountain. Thats why I was suprised to see him advertising for Realtree Roadtrips again. I they made him an offer he couldnt refuse. I trust my source for the information, thats why I say he must have changed his mind. I like the show though Im glad its still ongoing.
He is doing some work for Gander Mountain. Hes hosting/narrating their show called Step Outside

Quick Reply: Realtree Roadtrips

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.