Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

T Nugent needs to hunt something

Old 08-28-2007, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default T Nugent needs to hunt something

That is Wild!!! He walks up on a few deer feeding in his bait pile... They see him and just look at him as he draws his bow... They go back to feeding... He shoots the deer in the shoulder and goes into one of his crazy rants... I think it's time for ol Ted to get off his domestic wild game farm and go hunt something that is a little more weiry than a dairy cow

Old 08-28-2007, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: T Nugent needs to hunt something

Lord, please oh please don't let me kind of agree with long beard[&o]

But i have to, he needs to stop talking so much and kill something other then exotics.

there i did it. i agreed with you. but now i have to "go clean out my box blind"
Old 08-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 08-28-2007, 05:48 PM

do you like ted or no i have a headach
Old 08-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yea Teds ok... Just kinda gets on my nerves with all of his texas ranch hunts... Guy needs to spend some of that money and go on some real hunts... Maybe a couple self guide public land hunts out west for Elk or Muleys

What do ya think??? You think that might be a little more rewarding than his YO ranch hunt
Old 08-28-2007, 06:45 PM

i agree, he needs to go do some REAL hunting. not some deer buffet where the game watches him walk up and pulls out a chair for him to join.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard

Yea Teds ok... Just kinda gets on my nerves with all of his texas ranch hunts... Guy needs to spend some of that money and go on some real hunts... Maybe a couple self guide public land hunts out west for Elk or Muleys

What do ya think??? You think that might be a little more rewarding than his YO ranch hunt
You are like one of those house ladies from the 50's. You talk about what other people do, why it bothers you. What you think they should be doing according to you. You wonder why people don't listen to you.

You have issues, and you need to get a life. If you spent half the time hunting as you do whining about others, I bet you would have the state record.

Please change your user name to Mr. You I guess you do not see it, but you are what is wrong[:-]
Old 08-28-2007, 07:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard

You are like one of those house ladies from the 50's. You talk about what other people do, why it bothers you. What you think they should be doing according to you. You wonder why people don't listen to you.

You have issues, and you need to get a life. If you spent half the time hunting as you do whining about others, I bet you would have the state record.

Please change your user name to Mr. You I guess you do not see it, but you are what is wrong[:-]

Hmmmmm, which side do I pick? Sheet!!!!!! I agree with both of them!
Old 08-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Typical Buck

he sukz...everything that u guys are saying is right. he is not a hunter..he is a killer..period. watch his stupid show.
i saw a episode where he is in a box with his daughter and mayb wife, they are elevated( a little) and he shoots something.
not sure what, but when the camera comes"pans" backinto the box, his daughter is in tears....dahhh. he just an animal at point
blank range feeding on corn placed there. crazyyyy. b real. he needs to spend a day in DE hunting with me he would quit
hunting in one week.