Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

thinkin

Old 08-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: thinkin

Question for howcanyouhurtthem:

How do you feel when you order a hamburger for Mc Donalds knowing very well a Cow or Bull was slaughtered?

How do you feel when that Pet Store mouse passed away when you kept it in that glass cage and forgot to feed it?

How do you feel when you eat a Tuna Sandwich and someone caught and gutted that Tuna so you could eat?

How do you feel when that deadpet Gold Fish was flushed down the toilet because you didn't feed it either?

How do you feel when the last 2 post replies you made had several spelling errors in them?
Old 08-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: thinking

Taking any animal's life is always a big thing to me. It's a choice to pull the trigger that I willingly and gladdy make because I know when I sit down to eat the meat from that animal that it was taken quickly and humanly and treated with more respect than the cow or chicken that we eat every day. I know that when I cook a meal for friends and family I am proud that I am sharing a part of me with my friends or family.

Hunting to me goes much deeper than just killing an animal. Itmakes me feel connected to my ancestors who had to hunt to stay alive. Humans by nature are carnivores and hunters. Even people that purchase their meat or poultry are closet carnivores or hunters. They're kind of like the people the caveman who sits around the fire asking why we kill something but then gladly takes part in the feast after the animal has been processed into something that no longer has eyes and fur. But nine the less it was still a living and breathing animal.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

he probly misspelled words to make he/she look young and dumb like they probably think we are... when IMO true hunters such as most youll find on here have the upmost and highest morals of life than anyone i have ever met or known. Its not about taking the life of an animal its about the experience as well as everything else that was posted by the rest of us,i did not read into the thread on my first post nor pay any attention to the handle, but now that we have, notice he has not had anything else to say??
Old 08-28-2007, 11:12 AM

You are right there BM on both accounts--deliberate misspelling to camouflage (couldn't resist) there true intentions and identity, and not returning to comment further---classic hit and run.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

I kinda wish they would hang around,maybe,just maybe they might actually learn something.

Reality is something these people have a hard time grasping and it would be nice to see a few of them around so they can get a dose of it.

Bambi IS NOT reality,it is a CARTOON.Cartoons humanize animalsand theyhave a hard time distinquishing between reality and cartoons.

I had my children watching discovery shows that showed lions killing their supper as far back as they can remember(real reality shows),that is how nature works.It is the naturall order of things.We are at the top of the food chain,no matter how much they would like that to change,that is the way it is and always will be.