Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Drives me nuts!!

Old 08-26-2007, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Drives me nuts!!

ORIGINAL: BowHunterJim

i would make her quit. I hate smokers they are the scum of the earth along with thieves. Quit dont yell at me for being right.
[sarcasm]Yep, along with those people who speed up to get in front of you on the freeway only to go slower than what you originally had your cruise control set at. Of course then you have to tap the brakes and disengage the cruise. OOOOO, I just wanna blow those people's heads off just like the other scum of which you refer! [/sarcasm]
Old 08-27-2007, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

i would make her quit. I hate smokers they are the scum of the earth along with thieves. Quit dont yell at me for being right.

Old 08-27-2007, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

That hurt my feelings[&o]......and I don't even smoke
Old 08-27-2007, 09:45 AM

I wouldnt be that harsh, but Ican tell you that if I didnt smoke and my wife did, (which there is no way that I could have a wife that smokes) JMO, that she wouldnt be driving my truck unless she promised not to smoke in it. That to me is just plain inconcideret.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Fork Horn

Ask her politely, AGAIN, to quit smoking in your jeep. If she doesn't quit, take some Tinks 69 and spill it in her car. I bet that she gets the idea of scent control after that.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:54 AM
Typical Buck

Quit letting her drive your jeep, C'mon man dont let your ole lady run all over you like that. You're the swinging **** around there dont let them push you around.....
Old 08-27-2007, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Gut your deer in one of her rooms of the house. Fight fire with fire.

Tom
Old 08-27-2007, 09:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: statjunk

Gut your deer in one of her rooms of the house. Fight fire with fire.

Tom
i concur.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Not trying to be funny, but cancer has a way of curing that smoking. My wife died of lung cancer in Sept 2000. I buried her on what would have been our 30th anniversary... Make her stop!

I fought with mine, but I always gave in. I you love her, don't give in like it did.

Bob <><
Old 08-27-2007, 09:34 PM

I would tell her if she does not stop you will cut her off and she will have to sleep on the couch. Well, it always works when my wife tells me to stop doing something.[:@]

Quick Reply: Drives me nuts!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.