Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

need TRUCK recommendation for bowhunting

Old 08-23-2007, 02:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: need TRUCK recommendation for bowhunting

Old 08-23-2007, 03:00 PM
Dominant Buck

Save me the patriotic bull****, Gary. I figured you above that.

We've changed alliances so many times through the years I sometimes have to pick up a history book to remember who all we've slept with/been screwed by/lied to or fought. It's been a revolving door for decades of love/hate.

Make a quality product...and I'll buy it. That's about as simple as it gets.

And BTW.....I've alsogot a Chrysler and a GMC in my driveway. Can I have my US Flag lapel pin back?
Old 08-23-2007, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Save me the patriotic bull****, Gary. I figured you above that.

We've changed alliances so many times through the years I sometimes have to pick up a history book to remember who all we've slept with/been screwed by/lied to or fought. It's been a revolving door for decades of love/hate.

And BTW.....I've alsogot a Chrysler and a GMC in my driveway. Can I have my US Flag lapel pin back?
A-Men, preach it brother
Old 08-23-2007, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yea but those Toyota's are sooo ugly!

Old 08-23-2007, 03:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

Jeff let me put it this way.

The guy in Detroit who built those cars you do not want to drive, isa son or grandsonof a guy that would have taken a bullet to save your freedom in WWII.
The guy in Japan to whom you want to give your money, isa son or grandson, of a guy who would have put a bullet in my grandfathers head in WWII.

If you want to take pop shots at Detroit more power to you. Lets not forget who the backbone of this economy was for many years.

If we use this logic, your great grandfather's father owned slaves so we should consider you a racist Point is one man is only responsible for his own actions, not that of his ancestors etc.. Anyways, I do like your point of buying American though.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:24 PM
Typical Buck

Well, from most every source I've read, the new 2007 Tundra has nothing quality wise, absolutely nothing,over any of the domestics. Take a trip over to Tundra Solutions and read up on that Toyota quality. Same with the Titian. So why are you guys buyinga Titian or Tundra when there's nothing glaringly better about the truck?A Tundra isn't built in America, it's assembled. BIG differerce.A Tundra is engineered inJapan. NOTHING in the drive train is American. They use American suppliers only to the extent that the have to to meet trade/import agreements. So nice they use interior parts from the U.S. The Japanese are still among the biggest racists on the planet. That comes from personnal experience dealing with them in business and the military. And no, I'm not affiliated in any way with the Auto Industry.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:29 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Germ

The guy in Detroit who built those cars you do not want to drive, isa son or grandsonof a guy that would have taken a bullet to save your freedom in WWII.
The guy in Japan to whom you want to give your money, isa son or grandson, of a guy who would have put a bullet in my grandfathers head in WWII.

If you want to take pop shots at Detroit more power to you. Lets not forget who the backbone of this economy was for many years.

AMEN!!!!
Old 08-23-2007, 04:30 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: HuntingEd

AMEN!!!
Old 08-23-2007, 04:32 PM

IF your looking for something to pull with and drive around i recommend a diesel. They last longer, better gas milelage, way more power, and they hold there overall value prety well. Diesel is the way to go, my boss pulls a 26,000 pound trailer about 100 miles every day and he gets 15 with the trailer loaded and around 22-24 unloaded. Now Thats Efficiancy.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great post.

Glad someone said it!

Quick Reply: need TRUCK recommendation for bowhunting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.