Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who Would You Blame?

Old 08-22-2007, 09:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Who Would You Blame?

if it was small enough not to notice for 2 months i wouldnt worry about it.

my reflex highlander had what looked like small pieces of straw STUCK where the limbs go into the limb pockets on the riser. bugged me...so when i was bored in my stand i would pick them out looked like it was from the dipping proccess...pretty wierd...but i got it all off

Old 08-22-2007, 10:02 AM
Typical Buck

If it shoots like it is supposed to then who cares? I am certainly not worried about the paint on my bow.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:23 PM
Fork Horn

As long as the bow performs perfectly, a permanent black marking pen will cover the blemish and look like it belongs.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:29 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

forget about it? Since there is nothing wrong with the bow
bingo
Thats what I would do.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:42 PM
BKE
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: brucelanthier
It took 2 months to see it, how bad can it be?
Exactly.As long as it isn't a safety issue and the bow shoots properly forget about it. I check out other peoples bows to see what kind of componants they are using, listen to how quiet they are and watchto see how well they shoot. I don't ever seem to notice the scratches/blems.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'd Blame Tred Barta
Old 08-22-2007, 01:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm not one to complain if the product is ho hum. If on the other hand it's the best around and I paid top dollar then I didn't just buy a product I bought some yes sirs and no sirs. A man like myself doesn't often get the chances to be in that psoition but when I am I don't stand for excuses. You manufactures want to charge top dollar, you'd better be prepared to give service over and above what I can buy that is ho hum. I would expect it to be fixed. Whether or not the company wants to deal with me in the future is another story and their rite.

I know Bowtec gives excelent service and their advertising that I've seen is the best in the business. I expect things will be resolved.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jdbowhunter

As long as the bow performs perfectly, a permanent black marking pen will cover the blemish and look like it belongs.
I am a big Fan of the Black marker, my bow looks like a road map, but you cant see it 5' away.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

you just forget about it? Since there is nothing wrong with the bow
Exactly! By the time you hunt with it a couple time its most likely going to have scratch or two anyways.(imo) If its shoots like it should smile and be happy
Old 08-22-2007, 01:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

i would forget about soemthing like that but if it was a working mistake then they better watch for the flying bow when i went back in

now if it is something like a new car or the 12000 can am ltd i am getting ready to buy then i would raise more h*ll then bill clinton did when he said i did not have sex with that women

Quick Reply: Who Would You Blame?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.