Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunting partner wanted

Old 08-21-2007, 02:58 PM

Default Bowhunting partner wanted

Hello I am A bow hunters who seek an additional partner or two. My partner and I have been hunting together for four years We have permission to hunt on great private properties in Fairfield County, CT and in Westchester County, NY. We seek an experienced and proficient bow hunter who is willing and able to hunt on Saturday or Sunday and the occasional weekday. We are also open to teaching a new comer to the sport. You also must be at least 18 years old. Be will to assist in finding new properties when the need arises. We have a proven method that guarantees that you will have plenty of properties to hunt and plenty of shots at quality deer. Only portable tree stands can be used and you must use Scent-Lok or equivalent clothing with high top, all-rubber boots. We have numerous permission slips already signed by our landowners. You also must have valid Bow hunting Licenses in both states in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY. If you meet the above-listed requirements, please contact Jesse at: [email protected]
Old 08-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bowhunting partner wanted

Man, wished I lived in your neck of the woods. This really sounds good.
Good luck in your search.

Spudrow from Mo
Old 08-21-2007, 08:20 PM

Default RE: Bowhunting partner wanted

yeah there is about like 15 people in the world that would want to hunt with suck restrictions, GLWT