Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What do you dislike of this site? Constructive Critism

Old 08-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: What do you dislike of this site? Constructive Critism

Search function. It doesn't work well and isn't user friendly.
It's like fulfilling the requirements in order to receive a rebate. They make it sodifficult you just get pissed off and say forget it.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigjim12

click the "quote" button, it is located right above my smiley face in my post before this

ORIGINAL: Sportsfann

Me to bigjim except my computer is brand new. Also I can not figure out how to quote people.
Lets see if it works, I thought I have tried this before.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm tired of so much bowhunting bandwidth being taken up with QDM chatter. There's a wildlife management forum for that stuff. Topics having the slightest thing to do with traditional gear get whipped off here real fast and sent to the traditional forum, so why aren't QDM topics treated the same way?

Edit... Let me rephrase, since that above would be questioning editorial practice and against the rules... I meant to say:

I would LIKE to see QDM topics treated on the Bowhunting forum the same way Traditional topics are.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:15 PM

I wish someone would make a sticky in the technical forums with all informative tuning threads that have beenmade. It would be a great reference.

Overall, I don't have any complaints. Tired of seeing all of Hunsucker's bucks.[:@]Okay, maybe its jealousy.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Bartender

I couldn't agree more just happened in this thread
ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Let's say someone starts a topic looking for information about.........Just making something up here........ah, just pick a topic......90% of the replies in that thread have NOTHING to do with the original post. I personally would like to see those reins tightened up a bit.

That's a catch 22 though as well......It's the fun and comeraderie in those threads that makes this place so much fun...
Old 08-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

I wish there was a mature buck hunting thread. Pass word encrypted. Lets say a 125 and up club with a secret room for the 160 and above chest thumpers. The winner of the big buck contest could be the one and only moderator for the year. Others could enter to learn but wouldn't be able to speak. Yes this could work.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:47 PM
Dominant Buck

I wish there was a mature buck hunting thread. Pass word encrypted. Lets say a 125 and up club with a secret room for the 160 and above chest thumpers. The winner of the big buck contest could be the one and only moderator for the year. Others could enter to learn but wouldn't be able to speak. Yes this could work.
They already have this. It's called the MIDWEST regional forum.

Old 08-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

HAHAHA!!!!!!
Old 08-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let me first say i think this site is great and the people are excellent. the advice and help i have gotten from this site has been wonderful.....

with that said the only thing i see on this site that i dislike is that sometimes i see an avg joe who is not well known on this site ask questions and get put down, or given the "best post ever" link by some of the persons on here...........but, when some of the more popular screen names posts questions they don't get responses like this, but instead constructive critisism......

just my 2cents on that subject......

Josh
Old 08-07-2007, 02:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

This is right where the not being able to speak feature would come in real handy.

Quick Reply: What do you dislike of this site? Constructive Critism

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.