Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BigJ's Late Night Giveaway Part VIV

Old 08-07-2007, 01:39 AM
Site Bouncer

Default RE: BigJ's Late Night Giveaway Part VIV

ORIGINAL: buck_master_101

no prob i dont like to either and im not even famous, how can you say your a nobody? you played for the NFL man! how many people can go through life sayin that even if you stood on the sideline at like 5th string your whole career. You still got the pride of playin for the NFL!
I say that because I'm just a regular guy who loves to hunt like the rest of us. Yep I played in the NFL, I even started, but that's not what defines me as a person.

I was raised by a great set of parents that I'm lucky to still have with me today. They instilled in me all that I am and none of it was sport related. I've said this before on here and I will continue to say it. What I did was/is nothing compared to those who put their lives on the line for us everyday so that we can have the privilege to post here.

My father served in the Korean war as a combat infantryman, for three years he was on the front line. He was wounded twice and received two purple hearts along with two bronze stars and one silver star for valor. To this day I have no idea the circumstances regarding them andI probably never will.......that's just how he is.

Compared to him and ALL the others who serve, have servedorgave the ultimate sacrifice for this great country, I'm a nobody.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

yeh i can relate my best friend just left in july for the marines. he is all about hunting too but now he will have 10 days at home in october that he will spend bowhunting then hes back to work, while im here enjoying all of deer season, makes ya think, our deer dont shoot back...
Old 08-07-2007, 05:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

[:@][:@]darnit stop doing these things late at night....hehe. why not have an early morning give awy say at like 6 am when some of us 1st shifters can have a chance lol.[:@][:@]
Old 08-07-2007, 05:48 AM
Bartender

I am 3rd shift and keep forgetting besides us 3rd shifters are allowed something. You get your sleep we will get our prizes.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:11 AM
Fork Horn

Is the quiver still available? I have been out of bow hunting for a few years and am back in and cannot find my quiver anywhere. I think my daughters threw it away by mistake when they cleaned while I was at work.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: bobnan

Is the quiver still available? I have been out of bow hunting for a few years and am back in and cannot find my quiver anywhere. I think my daughters threw it away by mistake when they cleaned while I was at work.
Sorry it been snatched up, but look for more "BigJ's Late Night Giveaways" to follow sometime this week.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:26 PM

ORIGINAL: BigJ12

Sorry it been snatched up, but look for more "BigJ's Late Night Giveaways" to follow sometime this week.
Tonight?!
Old 08-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: the bees knees

ORIGINAL: BigJ12

No, not tonight.......soon though.

Tonight?!
No, not tonight....but soon though.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:37 PM

These awful mind games you play with us...[&:]
Im old enough to buy my own trinkets, but the suspense just to see what you might post kills me! Besides you might have somethin that catches my eye[8D]...
Old 08-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: the bees knees

These awful mind games you play with us...[&:]
Im old enough to buy my own trinkets, but the suspense just to see what you might post kills me! Besides you might have somethin that catches my eye[8D]...
That's what it's all about...I don't care if you're a millionaire, everyone is eligible to win (except past winners) I'm just trying to help others who share the same passion as me.....hunting!

Quick Reply: BigJ's Late Night Giveaway Part VIV

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.