Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BigJ's Late Night Giveaway Part VIV

Old 08-07-2007, 12:44 AM
Site Bouncer

Default RE: BigJ's Late Night Giveaway Part VIV

Guys,

This kinda stuff is what prevents things like this from happening. I am trusting my fellow hunters to do the right thing. Don't make me regret ever doing this.

They are pretty simple rules, if you have alreadywon beforeyou can't play. I don't know why you would want to? Let someone elsehave a chance to get some free gear. I would like to believe people still have some good in them and know what the right and noble thing to do is. I shouldn't HAVE to say only one winner.

Let someone else enjoy some gear just as you guys are.....ok?

That being said, this item isstill up for grabs.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:46 AM

i would luv to get my hands on that quiver. i actually have been looking to buy a new one but havent gotten around to it. if the quiver is still available for me i would greatly appreciate it. thanks. chris.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:49 AM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: shuballs

i would luv to get my hands on that quiver. i actually have been looking to buy a new one but havent gotten around to it. if the quiver is still available for me i would greatly appreciate it. thanks. chris.
shuballs...........congrats it's yours!

PM me with your info. and I will send it out by Wednesday.

Old 08-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BigJ12

Guys,

This kinda stuff is what prevents things like this from happening. I am trusting my fellow hunters to do the right thing. Don't make me regret ever doing this.

They are pretty simple rules, if you have alreadywon beforeyou can't play. I don't know why you would want to? Let someone elsehave a chance to get some free gear. I would like to believe people still have some good in them and know what the right and noble thing to do is. I shouldn't HAVE to say only one winner.

Very Well put I tried to say that but im only 19 and dont have such good words of wisdom as you.(not sayin your old)Dont let one bad egg ruin the good thing your doing. Youve inspired me, so you know that much has came out of it.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: buck_master_101

Guys,

Very Well put I tried to say that but im only 19 and dont have such good words of wisdom as you.(not sayin your old)Dont let one bad egg ruin the good thing your doing. Youve inspired me, so you know that much has came out of it.
I appreciate it.

He's not a "bad egg" he's just young and wants to get into bow hunting badly. We have worked it out through PM's and it's all good. I just hope he has learned from this.

Everything I have, I worked for. It was not easy let me tell you. I was able to play in the NFL not because I showed up withthetalent and skills but because I worked very hard for very long to bring out and hone those talents and skills.

Hard work to the point where I thought I could not take another step or lift another rep. Many years of blood sweat and tears went into what I was able to accomplish.

All the time I did it with the utmost respect and honer, I did it clean and I did it with respect. I took no short cuts and I hindered no one from their goalsalong the way.

It's that work ethic I try to pass on to my young children.

I'm just trying to give a little to those who can use it. It's not charity it's one hunter helping another.

Old 08-07-2007, 01:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats awesome. what team did you play for? whats your first and last name? if you wanna give that out... Have you ever searched yourself on the net?
Old 08-07-2007, 01:15 AM
Site Bouncer

Oh and I'm not old I'm 42!

Old 08-07-2007, 01:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh and I'm not old I'm 42!

what team did you play on?

Old 08-07-2007, 01:22 AM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: buck_master_101

Thats awesome. what team did you play for? whats your first and last name? if you wanna give that out... Have you ever searched yourself on the net?
I played for Denver.

Hey I'm a nobody, I played for a short time before I got hurt......well hurt bad enough to the point where I had to hang them up. (you get hurt a lot in the NFL!)

Somethings I do prefer to keep to myself for many obvious reasons. I don't mind telling stories of games, people I've played againstand such but I keep the personal details out.

Old 08-07-2007, 01:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

no prob i dont like to either and im not even famous, how can you say your a nobody? you played for the NFL man! how many people can go through life sayin that even if you stood on the sideline at like 5th string your whole career. You still got the pride of playin for the NFL!

Quick Reply: BigJ's Late Night Giveaway Part VIV

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.