Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I can't believe I've only got 15 days left!!

Old 08-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Bartender

Default RE: I can't believe I've only got 15 days left!!

Good Luck Greg and take good notes and pics to share.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:19 PM

Good luck to ya Greg! I hope that you can fill your tag with a big daddy! I do have one up on ya though--I will be hunting in SC in 9 days!!! They are fresh out of elk though!
Old 08-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Best of luck Greg...we're all excited for you. Looking forward to a great report and a big bull elk on the ground.

Kelly
Old 08-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

that is awesome...good luck.......i have 13 days until the opener of my archery season (in the zone i hunt)...very pumped for that, lots of practice and scouting.....we will see if it all pays off
Old 08-06-2007, 06:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Greg,

I wish you a very safe and exciting elk hunt. I am no sure how hot its been in CO this summer but out here in Idaho we are literally on fire.[:@] All this to say the elk are really hitting and staying close to water. I just walked in the house from a 6 hour trek ...elk sign everywhere near the springs and water holes... thers areas are just pounded and I am getting all kinds of elk on my trail cams in on these places. Best of luck and call in a good one..then Hammer him! I believe your cow call and cardio will be your best friends. Have a blast, keep us posted.

I can't wait to hunt either.. 9 days for me till my loper hunt in Southern Idaho.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:08 PM

Sounds like you have been training for a marathon. Good luck and don't let those elk run you over.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Typical Buck

good luck Greg!
Old 08-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Should be fun Greg. CO. has had very few forest fires this year, and none of them got very big. It's been about average temps, only a couple 100 degree days on the plains even. The nights are already down in the 40's and 50's in some mountain areas, and now the monsoon rainshaving been a daily occurance. Although by this weekend, the rainswill been gone and temps. will once again be in the 90's!
Good luck. It's funny that I live not far from elk, and I may be skipping out on them this year, still haven't decided! Oh the decisions!
Old 08-06-2007, 08:27 PM

Bring one back for us...
Old 08-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good Luck!!! Looks like you have all the bases coverd, hopefully the elk will cooperate for you.

Quick Reply: I can't believe I've only got 15 days left!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.