Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How often???

Old 08-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How often???

In 21 years I have never stuck an arrow into another. I have sliced fletchings and broken nocks, but never stuck one. I guess I am just lucky

Seriously though, shooting no more than 2 arrows at any one spot is the way to go. Only occasional damage that way.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

can we get a picture of them?
Old 08-01-2007, 01:34 PM

I buy the rolls of bright orange stickers that you would typically use to sight in a gun (I think they're 3/4"- 1"and look like a roll of stamps). I put a bunch of them on my target so I'm picking smaller spots than what come standard on a block target. If you're on, you'll know it then, and you can just move over a few inches to the next sticker. I'm not a fan of ruining arrows as a reward for shooting well.