Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Nugent

Old 07-31-2007, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Nugent

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Ted represents all hunters......

And this guy represents all bicyclists.

hahahahahaha LMAO not thats funny...
I think the TED thing has been going on way to much around here. Either ya like the guy or ya dont...
Old 07-31-2007, 03:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ted seems to me like that friend you only see once and a while, at first you ask yourself why you dont spend more time together, later you have had enough.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

i think GM has way too much time on his hands finding all these pics to use in his responses.............but i sure think they are funny
Old 07-31-2007, 03:39 PM

Damn GMMAT! It scares me that you had that photo at your disposal for this post!!!

You haven't got to like someone to respect them. I totally respect what Ted does but I don't necessarily agree with some of the ways he does it. I don't know that I'd want to be stuck in camp with him but since I've never met him, I can't pass judgement on the dude.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think his wife is hot... And I think ted has lost his mind!!!!

He definetly is on a list some were at the FBI
Old 07-31-2007, 04:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

lol uncle ted is the man
Old 07-31-2007, 04:45 PM
Fork Horn

I love Ted...and (showing my age here) love his music. But like someone pointed out in another post.....I don't necessarily like his show. Some of his "whack 'em and stack 'em" stuff is OK....and him strumming his bowstring after a good shot on a buck and looking into the camera and singing "backstrap fever" is good stuff....but at times he is a little over the top for me. Good for the sport and never at a loss for words...but sometimes a little bit of him goes a long way.

Some interesting pics posted along the way...but it was countryboy's pic of the leathered up cyclist that actually made me laugh out loud after looking at it a few minutes .....drew some strange looks from my wife and son on that one!
Old 07-31-2007, 05:38 PM

ORIGINAL: algerhunter11
Sry but if u dont like ted your not a true hunter because he is the best influence there could possibly be. And hes in love with mother nature and trys to get all the young and old to hunt.
A) So I suppose you know the true meaning of what it is to be a real hunter then? From now on, I guess I'll seek your advice on what it means to be a "real hunter". I should probably seek your advice on everything from now on.

B) What a stupid statement. You're an idiot. (some on here may say that that comment is too harsh-my response is, this guy is voicing his opinion, so this statement is my opinion) Someone who is a real hunter doesn't concern themselves with what music others listen to or to whom they look up to. Likeanother guy said, its comparable to guysgetting in p!$$!ng matches over what bow is better.

C) If you really believe something, you shouldn't be "sorry" for it like you advise in your opening. You should stand behind it and believe in it.

D) Learn to type/spell correctly before you make comments like these.

E) I should (and 9.9 times out of 10 do) ignore these posts and rise above this stuff but this is ridiculous. If you were trying to baitor stir the pot and get people riled up-well then you gotme. Perhaps it is childish of me to respond this way...so be it. I should probably just roll my eyes and ignore this post and you.

F) GMMAT...that is great.

Old 07-31-2007, 06:21 PM
Typical Buck

Ted Nugent always tries to throw in stuff like father, son and holy spirit adn god bless spirit of the wild and stuff like thatand make people believe he is this true christian man but all that stuff about wild spirits of animals and being bonded to them in spirit of the wild and then nasty swearing and sexual immorality, I think you people out there need to be aware that he does do good things for kids about drugs and fighting anti hunting and things like that but to be aware that he does not set a good example or a true examplefor people to follow about being a true christian!!!!
Old 07-31-2007, 06:51 PM

Teds an idiot.

Quick Reply: Nugent

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.