http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/TJJFF/TeeJay7-14-07001.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/TJJFF/TeeJay7-14-07003.jpg If this is a Typical HNI member... it would have been..." />

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Thanks a lot HNI!!!

Old 07-16-2007, 12:58 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Default Thanks a lot HNI!!!

We had aHNI member terrorize our small town andshow up at our door step this weekend...

If this is a " Typical " HNI member... it would have been nice if you warned us!!!!!!

Seriously... we had a great timewhenTeeJay decided to come over for a mini HNIget together. While there was no big 3D bow shoot or prizes like the big main HNI get together... getting to know him and showing him our little world was a blast. We did make sure he didn't see any of our big bucks but he got to see a few small ones.

I think the wild night lifeof Brocketwas almost too wild for him. 70 people reside in Brocketand it still has 3 bars. He did survive it though!! Heck I was out of practice and I survived it. The pheasant incident the next morning was almost another story though for TeeJay!!

Teejay, thanks for stopping in!! Look forward to seeing your little world in the near future.

Tim

Old 07-16-2007, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thanks a lot HNI!!!

Nice!
Old 07-16-2007, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, real nice
Old 07-16-2007, 10:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tim,

Sounds like you guys had a nice time. You want another HNI visitor in a week or two? Hope the scouting is going well.. I'll shoot yaa pm.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:39 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Troy

Yep and we are looking forward to it. Scouting was a bust tonight after work. We glassed a big,tall brow tined buck last week but he was a no show tonight for the camera. Really quiet night with only a couple does.

Tim
Old 07-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Grandpa! Thanks for the hospitality! I had a good time. But hey when you come to visit promise you will leave your lawn mowing outfit in Brocett
Old 07-17-2007, 09:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Something like that shows up at my place I'm sticking an arrow in it, I keep a Recurve strung by the front Door and a Quiver full of Blunts for such occasions. The last HNI member that showed up at my place on a Chopper trying to get a look at my deer heads, I was able to bounce 3 off him befor he got to the end of the driveway (my record is 5, but Im not as fast as I used to be). LOL, Sounds like you all had a good time, Thats Awesome!
Old 07-17-2007, 10:23 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TeeJay

But hey when you come to visit promise you will leave your lawn mowing outfit in Brocett
No promises !! What's wrong withwearingwork boots and a cowboy hat when push mowing?? Just trying to keep up with neighbor Ken to the southon his rider. [&:] [:'(] PLus apparently it made me famous in my old hometown. Poor mom!!

Tim
Old 07-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TJF

ORIGINAL: TeeJay

But hey when you come to visit promise you will leave your lawn mowing outfit in Brocett
No promises !! What's wrong withwearingwork boots and a cowboy hat when push mowing??

Tim

Absoluty nothing as long as wore some else besides just a hat and boots.