Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

DISH Network Dropping MOR Ch.

Old 07-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default DISH Network Dropping MOR Ch.

Today I noticed that DISH Network has dropped the Men's Outdoor and Recreation (MOR) channel from their programming. That is very disappointing as most of my evening/night watching was The Outdoor Channel or MOR. I sent an email through DISH Network website expressing my disappointment after calling their offices and not getting any explanation as to why they were discontinuing the channel...."more information would be forthcoming" was their basic response. I guess paying them over $100/mo for my program package was still not enough.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:12 PM

Default RE: DISH Network Dropping MOR Ch.

I aslo sent them an e-mail. I don't know if it will do any good but it can't hurt... I know I will miss alot of my shows I watch weekly.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

MAJOR BUMMER. I too will be sending a nasty messge. Now I only have THE OC to watch. And the get off of hunting too much anymore.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:28 PM

I liked the channel, but it seemed that there was always hadthat paid programing thing on.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:29 PM

I liked the channel, but it seemed that they always had that paid programing thing going on.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Dominant Buck

Dang... $100 a month for DISH???? I'm glad I have cable and I still get MOR and the Outdoor channel. MOR does have a lot of paid programming. I hope those informercials don't move to the Outdoor channel.[&:]
Old 07-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Fork Horn

My wife is disabled and for her benefitwe pretty much have all the programming they offer. All the movie channels, etc.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:55 PM

Sorry to hear Trex. And dang. I just checked the DVR and it taped a message saying the channels is no longer on Dish instead of Buckventures. I will miss that show. Soooooooo. Anything planned to replace MOR or when can I expect my reduced Dish bill?
Old 07-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Typical Buck

I wonder if direct tv carries this channel, if so I'm dropping dish
Old 07-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Super Moderator

Once I read this I had to check. Yep no longer available. That really bites. I watched that channel quite a bit. Yeah and I pay 110 dollars a month for DISH. I will send an email out as well to DISH. Not that it will help but Im gonna express my concerns. I bet we wont get credit to our bills for this.

Quick Reply: DISH Network Dropping MOR Ch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.