Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Burned

Old 07-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Burned

We should all hunt the punk down, drag him into the street, than publicly stone 'em! [:-][:@]
Old 07-12-2007, 01:55 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Burned

My point exactly. You try to be nice to someone and this is the thanks that I get. It really isn't that I'm worried about the stuff. I never used it and honestly would've probably gave it to him if he woulda asked. It's just the point of things.

I wanna give a big thanks for all the congrats and any to follow. It still doesn't seem quite real yet, but I know it will change. I am kinda excited though. I looked through Cabelas and saw all this camo baby gear and I can't wait to irritate its mother by dressing them in it instead of the "preppy" look sheprefers One thing is for sure, I definitely plan on doing everything in my power to enjoy this season and be as productive as possible