Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Where's this fricking contest at????

Old 07-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Where's this fricking contest at????

My lunch is on my keyboard now.......gotta go.............
Old 07-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

I feel every one that wants to participate in this years contestmust kill at least one doe from each of your two closest neighboring states before you are allowed to even sign up. []

Q.D.M. ............remember its not just about the horns.

And remember go commando or go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 01:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

BawJ let knowwhere you land is at and I will be there Hell I will shoot 4 doesoff of yours

You can come shoot a couple off of mine and a buck. The buck has to be at least an 8 and outside his ears on spread It has nothing to do with horn, but everything to do with antlers
Old 07-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

BawJ let knowwhere you land is at and I will be there Hell I will shoot 4 doesoff of yours

You can come shoot a couple off of mine and a buck. The buck has to be at least an 8 and outside his ears on spread It has nothing to do with horn, but everything to do with antlers
Come on down I am in Crawford county. But you will be lucky if you as a non resident can draw even one tag for my area 1-B ,But we do have some fine buck hunting . I am a little pickier on the spread thou.But you can shoot what tickles ya as long as its got 4 points on one side.

Old 07-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

I forgot that is 8 on one side

BTW nice deer I love killing one in the snow. How many does do you want to shoot? We have tags
Old 07-10-2007, 01:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

BTW nice deer I love killing one in the snow. How many does do you want to shoot? We have tags
Shooting them in the snow is fun waiting them out in the snow is how ever not.

The only females I kill any more are grouse and ducks. Of course I am not elk hunting this year so just maybe the freezer could use some help.

Do you hunt the U.P. at all? Great grouse hunting by the way.Trout lake?
Old 07-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

The only females I kill any more are grouse and ducks. Of course I am not elk hunting this year so just maybe the freezer could use some help.

I hunt SLP and NLP(Glennie), I am headed up to the Cabin on Friday. Pretty good grouse hunting around us also. Anytime you want to go let me know. Rent is free and you get to eat my Grandpa's cooking which is OUTSTANDING

He loves to bake pies His home made biscuits and gavey is awesome. If we shoot him enough squirrels he make a squirrel dinner that is better than primerib[8D]
Old 07-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

All i know is that if you want me on your team this year youll have to talk to my agent! Im looking for a big signing bonus
Old 07-10-2007, 02:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

I hunt SLP and NLP(Glennie), I am headed up to the Cabin on Friday. Pretty good grouse hunting around us also. Anytime you want to go let me know. Rent is free and you get to eat my Grandpa's cooking which is OUTSTANDING

He loves to bake pies His home made biscuits and gavey is awesome. If we shoot him enough squirrels he make a squirrel dinner that is better than primerib[8D]
We try to make up there the last week of September or the first week of October for a couple of days of grouse hunting,it depends when you guys get a hard frost.We stay in Trout lake.
Its always fun hunting birds while guys are running bears with dogs and all the tree stands you find have a bucket of sugar beets and corn under them. That stuff is all illegal down here so its always a surprise when you stumble upon it.
Then again the moose tracks add a little excitement also.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Our deer are picky eaters

Quick Reply: Where's this fricking contest at????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.