Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Kids on Here!

Old 07-07-2007, 10:42 AM

Default Kids on Here!

Wow there seems to be a lot of kids on here that think they know everything! The start a lot of bs too! Whats everyone elses take on the matter.
Very annoying in my opinion!

And when I say kids...I mean like teenagers!
Old 07-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Kids on Here!

first, how old are you? second i think it s great kids are on here, you cant tell me when were a kid you didnt think you knew everything. kids are the future of hunting and one day their generation will have the power to take it away if they want to. if you dont like it than avoid it. and it seams to me you havent spent alot of time on this website.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Fork Horn

My take is that I rarely see any younger people on here starting trouble. If you're older as I am assuming you are, I'd think you'd embrace our hunting youth and try to help them along instead of starting a thread with the intent of bashing them.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:52 AM

I never intended to bash them. I said, or should have said, many of them get on here and start problems on other peoples threads, and act like they know everything about hunting. Just because someones 'join date' is as old as others doesnt mean you know more. I have spent a lot of time on here in previous years. Dont let my 'join date' fool ya if thats what you are basing me off of. And I am 28 by the way. No Im no old man but I did learn respect at a very young age! And thats all I am referring too...respect! I have no problem with the future of tomorrow being on here but I do think there should be a respect factor as well.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:55 AM
Fork Horn

My response was not based upon your " join date " but rather your seemingly negative attitude towards some of the younger folks that post here. I simply havent saw the disrespectful posting that you are talking about but that's not to say that it hasnt happened.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:57 AM

I am one of those kids that you say cause trouble. In all of the time I have been on here I have not seen what you are talking about.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:59 AM

Old 07-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

I havent seen a lot of bashing from the younger generation... When I was a kid (teenager) I thought I knew it all as well. Although one thing that I do see is the younger generation getting caught up in having to have the high priced equipment and thinking they have to keep up with the next person. But thats a lesson they have to learn on their own. You learn by mistakes. I see more conflict between the older guys to be honest. Thats cause they cant respect others opinions and have to add their 2 cents.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think BigJim said it all. I understand, in a way, where you are coming from. But we definetely shouldnt be bashing younger people just because of seniority. Show us an example of who or what youre talking about.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Im a kid on here and i dont act like i know everything, but i may in fact know alot about some things, maybe even more than you "expert". You dont know me or know anything about me....i could be the best hunter in the world....you dont know

Quick Reply: Kids on Here!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.