Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Kids on Here!

Old 07-07-2007, 02:17 PM

Default RE: Kids on Here!

This is an interesting thread.

I don't see much of a difference between teenagers and old people on this site. They both think they know everything.

Old 07-07-2007, 02:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Whitetail Expert

And thats all I am referring too...respect! I have no problem with the future of tomorrow being on here but I do think there should be a respect factor as well.
Well then that should go for you too... right? Just because were young dosent mean we dontdeserve a certian level of respecttoo. Were all here for the same reason. To learn and talk about all diffrent aspects of hunting, fishing, and being outdoors. That goes for people that are 15 and even 28. I know that I have helped people on here and gotten help as well. Im not saying teenagers do know everything but sometimes they might know a little more than you. So what,take it in and benifit from it. Good Hunting.

Old 07-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree. Things might go a little smoother if age was excluded from the forums. Just think of everyone as another hunter on the same level as you. As I said in the other kid rant thread I am a novice hunter so when someone asks a hunting related question I am more likely to just sit back and read.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Cougars09
I am a novice hunter so when someone asks a hunting related question I am more likely to just sit back and read.
Samething for me. I'm asking a lot of question... but that's how i'm learning on forum

Francis