Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Matthews
24.36%
Hoyt
15.38%
PSE
10.26%
Bear
7.69%
Reflex
2.56%
Bowtech/Diamond
34.62%
Bowzone/Ross
3.85%
APA/Liberty
0%
CP Onieda/Monster Bows
1.28%
CSS/Kodiak/Pearson
0%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Whick Is a Better Bow Company??

Old 07-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Whick Is a Better Bow Company??

whats the bow you shoot??

Chase Baker
www.candkoutdoors.piczo.com
Old 07-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Whick Is a Better Bow Company??

I have to pick Bowzone....I have been talking to the Owner about a Sponsorship....they are nice.Check Them out

www.bowzonearchery.com

Chase Baker
Old 07-01-2007, 11:46 PM

I didn't vote because I believe that all these company make great bows and many are debated about, particularly Hoyt, Mathews, and Bowtech. It is so obvious that they all make amazing bows and it all boils down to the shooter. It all depends on which one feels good to him/her. Anyone can have a $900 bow and shoot terribly. Or a cheap bow and shoot great. Like I said, all those companies make excellent bows and they all have the cabilities equal to eachother, it just depends on the willingness of the shooter.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Flyfish...I have had this forum on many Different websites and you are the FIRST to come out and say that.Most people go for what looks good on them....but like you say...its all in the shot.
Last year I bought a 380$$ PSE Bruin when I had the chance to buy a Matthews XT.But since I came out with a Production company...I don't buy much hunting equip.

Chase Baker

P.S- you should vote on what you shoot!
Old 07-02-2007, 05:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

All these companies my a great quality bow, the answer to your question and most will agree, is all personal preference. I have shot alot of bows and love alot of bows, I can find likes and dislikes with every single one of them. But what it comes down to, is who has the best customer service, and fastest turn around and best warranty. I chose PSE. PSE has one of the best warranties on themarket and just about every dealer sells them or backs their warranties. I have never had a problem with their service or warranty. I know that ifd something goes wrong with my bow I can take it in and have it fixed, or replaced within 2-3 days depending on the dealer I go to. My wifes cousin Mike had new limbs, cams, and string shipped over nite a few years ago, two days later he was back in the stand. with an Mach 10 upgraded to Mach 12 limbs and cams, at no cost to him at all!
Old 07-02-2007, 07:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

As far as which is the best COMPANY (from an investment standpoint), I'd go with PSE or Escalade Sports (Bear, Jennings, Trophy Ridge, Rocket, Carolina Archery Products etc).

As for what bow I shoot....I obstain.... as my bow maker is not listed in the poll.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

You my-as-well pick straws. They're all good bow companies.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with everyone pretty much. Theres no sense in picking a "best" company. They are all good brands. I shoot a PSE and really like it, but i could probably pick a bow from every company listed that i would love to have.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

I like High Country. 360 feet per second. 40 yards. One pin. No expression on my face. One-armed pushups between each shot.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

. One-armed pushups between each shot.
RESPECT! LOL!!

Quick Reply: Whick Is a Better Bow Company??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.