Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The Airow Gun...

Old 07-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default The Airow Gun...

Has anyone had any experiences with one of these?

The Airow Gun – where pellet gun meets archery. So load it up… and blow it out your bow!

Send a .22 Cal pellet an impressive 675 fps based on using a 70 lb bow at 29" draw. Mounts to most compound and recurve bows with aluminum risers.

The Airow gun converts your bow to the most unique pellet gun in the haunted forest. It’s perfect for year round plinking, scouting trips or while hiking up your own yellow brick road. Great for killing time… or wackin’ any varmint that happens across your path. Sure…there may be no place like home, but now it’s time to put away the quiver and enter a whole new dimension of outdoor fun.

http://www.airowgun.com/pellet.php
Old 07-01-2007, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The Airow Gun...

They sure look cool, but I wonder about their accuracy and long term effects to the bow.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ausie-guy introduced me to one at the Bowtech Interactive Archery Experience at the PBR show in Dallas. Its pretty cool. They had the paintball barrel on it. Ausie shot it about 100 yds. I'd like to try it with the pellet barrel.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:14 PM

My cousin ordered one but didn't get it yet. It definitely seems awsome. I am pretty sure he got he pellet one for plinking. I'll let you all know how he likes it, and I will probably shoot it a few times also.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just saw thisairow gun when they used in on Bowtech's show... they were using the pellet barrel shooting ground squirrels. It looked sweet.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

Ausie-guy introduced me to one at the Bowtech Interactive Archery Experience at the PBR show in Dallas. Its pretty cool. They had the paintball barrel on it. Ausie shot it about 100 yds. I'd like to try it with the pellet barrel.
Yes, and I captured the introduction!

Old 07-01-2007, 01:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Greg

You should have come back Sunday I shot that foam ball at the standing bear in the trailer, hit the bear the ball came straight back at me and left a nice little bruise

Nowjust imagine if one was to put the paint balls in the freezer overnight then go to play now that is gonna hurt

But I still want to playwith one that has the pellet barrel

Me thinks I am gonna have to get me one with both barrels[8D]
Old 07-01-2007, 01:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Ausie-guy

Greg

You should have come back Sunday I shot that foam ball at the standing bear in the trailer, hit the bear the ball came straight back at me and left a nice little bruise

Nowjust imagine if one was to put the paint balls in the freezer overnight then go to play now that is gonna hurt

But I still want to playwith one that has the pellet barrel

Me thinks I am gonna have to get me one with both barrels[8D]

Han's shot one at the bear, and it stuck.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Ausie-guy

Greg

I wish I had seen that. I'd still be laughing!
Old 07-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

7" lower and I would not have been able to laugh about it[8D]

Quick Reply: The Airow Gun...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.