Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunting Stuff that you have misplaced?

Old 06-29-2007, 07:50 PM

Default RE: Hunting Stuff that you have misplaced?

Brand new $70 head lamp and two nice field knifes. Still got the sheaths to both of them just no knife
Old 06-29-2007, 09:07 PM
Super Moderator

I cant seem to find a hang on stand that I have. Its somewhere around here but cant seem to find it...
Old 06-29-2007, 11:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

The knife I used to gut my first deer. The dang thing jumped out of my pocket while walking in the woods. I know roughly where it fell out but never found it. ugh!
Old 06-29-2007, 11:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hope noone looses there used tampons!!!!!!!!

yuck
Old 06-30-2007, 05:31 AM
Fork Horn

After an evening bowhunt, I was packing up my stuff in my truck. When I got home, I noticed that my bow was missing. Doh! Needless to say, I knew exactly where I was hunting the next morning! It was sitting right by my parking spot!

There are two items that I have forgotten on a hunt that piss me off most...my bow hoist and the strap to connect my safety harness to the tree!
Old 06-30-2007, 05:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AR 34 eight point

I hope noone looses there used tampons!!!!!!!!

yuck
I thought there was a post about how that was a good thing while bucks were in rut[:'(][8D]
Old 06-30-2007, 02:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ALL of my stuff in somewhere out in the PODS, and I'm way too lazy and unmotivated to go out and look for it.[:@]
Old 06-30-2007, 11:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

baseball caps and stocking hats.. I am terrible about brushing them off in the brush and not noticing.. especially when shed hunting
Old 07-01-2007, 12:48 PM

2 years ago, I had just bought a GPS ($200) I was out scouting and It was really hot in August, after arriving at my truck I began to take my back pack off and I took out my GPS and placed it on the tool box, I threw the rest of my gear in the truck bed and took off down the road. About 1/2 a mile down the road it suddenly hit me that I did not have my GPS, I turned around hoping to find it and not run over it, I'd walk a ways looking for it and get back in the truck continuing on.I finally found it 20 yrds from where I was parked. I have done cell phones the same way putting them on the tool box and driving off.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:18 PM

I once laid my release on the ground after an evening hunt and left it there, in the dark. I found it a few days later while I was helping the farmer by mowing roadbanks. CLANG!!! Didn't even know that I had lost it until that....

I buy jersey gloves by the 3-pack, somehow they always seem to get snagged out of my pockets in the brush.

I generally don't carry much anyways, less to lose.

Quick Reply: Hunting Stuff that you have misplaced?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.