Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

You set the bar for yourself... Put your $$$ where ur mouth is.

Old 06-30-2007, 07:03 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: You set the bar for yourself... Your prediction for 2007.

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Scott - you can't let Tim bully you around like that. He's just trying to get you to overcommit, so you have to pay out some cash to him when he wins the big buck contest. I know how that guy operates...
Bully... not me!!

Win... not hardly. We've got good bucks but nothing like other big buckstates. If anything I over commit in my delusional world after the reality of thescouting tripthis morning. []

If I had known Scott was so easy... I should have tried to get him to commit to 160. He doesn't have the stones for that even though he's got 170s and 180s tripping over each otherbehind every " other " tree. He is a spoiled trash talking WIMP!![8D]

Tim