Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

if you were me

Old 06-21-2007, 07:01 PM

Default if you were me

well i startedmy summer job and i'm looking at new gear. last year i hunted out of natural blinds and saw a bunch of deer too, but i have been looking at the matrixs for 2 years. last year i purchased a cabelas full-draw 2x ( do not buy it ) way to small and very noise. i would like to video my hunts some time too. i know that you most brush it in and i will be taking it in and out or some one will do that for me [:@]. and i like that you can adjust you window height.i'm a big guy 6'4 300lbs. and alot of the windows in other blinds are to low. so go with the matrix our go back to natural. i know i asked about this topic before sorry
Old 06-21-2007, 07:23 PM

Default RE: if you were me

ORIGINAL: PaBowhunter29

well i startedmy summer job and i'm looking at new gear. last year i hunted out of natural blinds and saw a bunch of deer too, but i have been looking at the matrixs for 2 years. last year i purchased a cabelas full-draw 2x ( do not buy it ) way to small and very noise. i would like to video my hunts some time too. i know that you most brush it in and i will be taking it in and out or some one will do that for me [:@]. and i like that you can adjust you window height.i'm a big guy 6'4 300lbs. and alot of the windows in other blinds are to low. so go with the matrix our go back to natural. i know i asked about this topic before sorry
Old 06-21-2007, 07:32 PM
Banned

LMAO!! You have the blind decision woes buddy. I am 6'3". Get an ASAT. Plenty of room and you will love it at nearly half the price of a Matrix too. Contact Buckeyebuckhunter, he is an ASATrep.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

matrix
Old 06-21-2007, 07:36 PM

ORIGINAL: outdoormafiaKP

matrix
Hands down.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:37 PM

i know
ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

LMAO!! You have the blind decision woes buddy.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:38 PM
Banned

BTW, I am one of the few that actually OWN both the Matrix and the ASAT. I also gain nothing financially from your decision or from either company.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would also vote for the Matrix. However, that being said, I would still rather used natural blinds for DEER hunting than any commercial pop-up blind. I know deer can't stand the commercial blinds in my area, just short of burying them under brush. I'll take a treestand anytime!
Old 06-22-2007, 05:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm 6'6" and I hate all popups I've looked at. You can set up natural blinds with all the room you need and never have to worry about the window being too low or not having enough head room.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:00 AM
Typical Buck

if i were you id go with the ameristep g-30 it costs 100 bucks and im a pretty big guy and it fits me well

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.