Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mechanical Failure

Old 06-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Mechanical Failure

Ba-wa-na-jim /ˈnɪmrɒd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[buh-wah-na-jim] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun

user of huntingnet: noted as a huge complainer. Known worldwideto complain about anything. Hates life itself. Hates his own mother. Gen. 10:8–10.

(sometimes lowercase) a self-proclaimed expert in or devoted to hunting. Others beg to differ.

Just in case you didn't know.....[&:]
Old 06-21-2007, 11:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm thinking about trying another mechanical this year, just as an experimental thing. I've looked at the Rages, and they look like a decent design - hearinglots of things about blades breaking and not opening fully.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

No failures here, all of mine opened. And I found my deer too. Usually watch them tip over!!
Old 06-21-2007, 11:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buttonbuckmaster

Ba-wa-na-jim /ˈnɪmrɒd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[buh-wah-na-jim] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun

user of huntingnet: noted as a huge complainer. Known worldwideto complain about anything. Hates life itself. Hates his own mother. Gen. 10:8–10.

(sometimes lowercase) a self-proclaimed expert in or devoted to hunting. Others beg to differ.

Just in case you didn't know.....[&:]
You know that would be pretty funny if I could just get over my image of you and Frannie in your matching purple Barney sweat shirts skipping down the street hand in hand.

How about a new pic with you & Francis in matching wife beaters showing off those twin mini guns.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Broke into the insult vault pretty early today, huh bawana?
Old 06-21-2007, 11:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buttonbuckmaster

Broke into the insult vault pretty early today, huh bawana?
I just quoted your kind words in reference to me.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Cute Jim, but I really wish you'd quit fantasizing about myself and other men in romantic situations. It's creepy.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Cute Jim, but I really wish you'd quit fantasizing about myself and other men in romantic situations. It's creepy.
I can't help myself theres just something about you that been growing on me lately, its kinda like mold...........
Old 06-21-2007, 12:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I gues we're done talking about broadheads...
Old 06-21-2007, 12:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

DougE, I would say you have given good examples of mechanical broadhead failures. I can't say that I blame you for switching. In my experience I have never had a failure other than those I caused. I'll keep using them because I like their forgiving nature and those wide cuts.

Quick Reply: Mechanical Failure

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.