Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Getting Ready!!

Old 06-20-2007, 05:17 PM

Default Getting Ready!!

I put my new sites on my bow and started practicing! Man did it feel good to get out there. I really love how bright the pins are...wish I could remember what brand it was. Had the kids out shooting too!

Anyone else start warming up yet?
Old 06-20-2007, 05:25 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Getting Ready!!

I never start. Because, I never stop.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: xlilcntrygrlx

I put my new sites on my bow and started practicing! Man did it feel good to get out there. I really love how bright the pins are...wish I could remember what brand it was. Had the kids out shooting too!

Anyone else start warming up yet?
Been shooting for a couple months now. How come you just put a new sight on and don't know who makes it?
Old 06-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ArrowMike

I never start. Because, I never stop.
Well put...
Old 06-20-2007, 07:10 PM

[/quote]
Been shooting for a couple months now. How come you just put a new sight on and don't know who makes it?
[/quote]

I just put new sights on because I am a mom first. My kids do spring sports and are now just finishing school and sports. This has been the first chance I have had to put them on and get out and shoot. When I made that post I knew the brand of sight had the word Extreme in it, so I double checked and it is an Extreme Archery Sight.

Bowhunting is one of my passions, but my kids come first!
Old 06-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

[/quote]

I just put new sights on because I am a mom first. My kids do spring sports and are now just finishing school and sports. This has been the first chance I have had to put them on and get out and shoot. When I made that post I knew the brand of sight had the word Extreme in it, so I double checked and it is an Extreme Archery Sight.

[/quote]

Lisa,

Well said. Some people need to get over themselves.

I started a few months ago after 2 years off.

It's not like you are waiting until right before the season starts like a lot of people do. You have 3 months until then. I think it's great that you had your kids out shooting too. Start them young. Have fun shooting and good luck this fall.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:08 PM

I too have an extreme RT900 sight on my bow and really like it. I like how it's extended out from the riser more than a lot of other sights.

And...since I got my new bow in February....I've been shooting a lot since then.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:44 PM

I took 1998-2004 off. It is never, ever to late to start shooting the bow. Now, I can't put the darn thing down!

Enjoy and best of luck this year!
Old 06-20-2007, 11:08 PM
Typical Buck

[/quote] I know that well. And it's worth it.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:16 PM

Deleted because I am an Idiot!

Quick Reply: Getting Ready!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.