Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Primos Bowhunting 4

Old 06-20-2007, 03:54 PM

Default Primos Bowhunting 4

Well I got the new Primos bowhunting DVD and overall I have to say that it was not a fun as the previous. I really enjoyed there excitment but to be honest they just looked a bit tired on this one. Don't get me wrong I still really like Team Primos but only one hunt with Will just didn't do it for me this year.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Primos Bowhunting 4

I just picked up the same video this weekend and I've only watched about 4 hunts so far, and it seems about on par with their previous releases to me. I'll have to watch it all the way through to get the full picture though.

I did like some of the extra doe hunting footage from Montana. Brad Farris shooting a doe with his recurve was pretty cool.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

I just got it this afternoon... I've watched the first two hunts, and they're as good as usual. Will takes a monster in that very first hunt -- especially for Mississippi!

I also picked up Big Bucks 15 and one of the Drury's latest, "Spot On" today.

I got me some DVD-watchin' to do!
Old 06-20-2007, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Although...that first hunt that Will did to open the video...tell me that was not one of the prettiest deer you've ever seen? He wasn't the biggest ever on film...but he was just in perfect condition...built like a Derby Racehorse....the water flip was kinda different too!

The video ain't the same without Chris Ashley. He was just fun to watch. Heck, hardly a hunt went by when they didn't talk about him or quote something he coined. Still though, I enjoy The TRUTH series.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Greg - I thought Spot On was an excellent video. After you watch it I'd be interested in your opinion.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've had the Bowhunting 4 for a week now and I felt the same as the original poster. Wasn't as fun as the previous video's, but it was still good. I really missed Chris Ashley, as he is one of my fav's on Team Primos. Still it's a good video and my collection continues to grow.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:36 PM
Spike

what happened to Chis Ashley?
Old 06-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pennsybohunter

Yeah, i didnt know that he wasnt going to be on this one...

Just ordered me a copy off ebay!
Old 06-20-2007, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just watched Big Bucks 15 today and it was a decent video, I don't think it was there best by any means but a good vid.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

He and one of the others decided to start spending more time with their respective families; it was posted on the Primos site last year that he took a job at the local Bass Pro Shops, I believe. The other gentleman (can't believe I can't recall his name right now...) was the one who had the photo of his wife on the inside of the upper limb of his bow after she died of cancer; he remarried shortly after that.

Greg - I thought Spot On was an excellent video. After you watch it I'd be interested in your opinion.
Will do... I like the Drury boys a lot... just wished they were featured more on their DVD's than some of their pro staff guys here lately.

Quick Reply: Primos Bowhunting 4

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.