Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

2 for 2 with the flu flu

Old 06-18-2007, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 2 for 2 with the flu flu

Old 06-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just because I hunt doesn't make me heartless.
Sir, in no way shape or form am i implying your heartless because you are a hunter. I am a hunter myself, and nothing hurts me more than wounding an animal and not recovering it. But what i can't understand is why you would bother shooting an animal only to pull the arrow out and let if run off to suffer...Hunter, non-hunter, or average joe blow-that makes no sense; whatever way you spin it. Shoot it again-do something to put it out of its misery. Don't give it a hole in its back to run off and get infested with maggots. I don't even care if its rabbit season- you shoot it and your given the chance to finish the job you should do it.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

you shoot it and your given the chance to finish the job you should do it.
well said. heck you could just do what you did with the first and it would have been okay in my book.