Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The real Bowhunter!

Old 06-17-2007, 12:46 PM

Default The real Bowhunter!

This is RemanGold and some of my trophy collection. The deer are from SC, GA, OH, NY and SASK. To add 1 more from IL Nov 1 -7. Wild hog from Savannah River. You'ns should see video from that! Awesome! Turkeys, bobcat and coyote from upstate SC. Sportsfann was there for most of em. As you can see he gets side tracked on fishing sometimes. My only other affliction is RemanGold, Cope LC and LOOSE WOMEN! The latter hates me from Aug 15 to Jan 1. (deer season in SC) The boy in the picture is my only son, HUNTER, named appropriately! Oh yeah and my other son in pic is my dog Maxx, State Dog Boykin Spaniel who hates birds, ducks and most of all Sportsfann! Truck in pic is 78 1/2 Ford F150 Rang Max 4 edition. Fellows as u can see I am a HARD CORE hunter! You'ns keep growing em big in Yankee land and I'll come up and thin em out for you'ns!

Old 06-17-2007, 12:53 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: The real Bowhunter!

Thats it Redman(fawn), this means WAR! Some pretty nice bucks you have their. Did you happen to kill any of them. Like the flag, that should go over well on this site.LMAO Aslo might want to try BUDLIGHT, need to get into shape for IL.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Howdy. Nice collection of mounts ya got there. Welcome to the forum.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:03 PM

Go ahead, Maxx and I say bring it on! You just wish you had all these trophys! Nice pics of fish and Jack, I will give you credit for that! This is a bowhunting website not fishing! Check back with me later, gotta go practice shooting my 300 FPS Matthews FeatherMax!!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 01:06 PM
Typical Buck

This website has never seen a 300fpr Mathews. Got to go cook up some fresh fish. c ya.

Old 06-17-2007, 01:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice looking collection you got there Redmangold , welcome to the forums
Old 06-17-2007, 01:48 PM

I see you went to a lotof trouble getting that picture arranged, even got the confederate flag in there, Nice. I guess it would have been too much trouble to put a shirt onand set the beer down.....You dont by chance live in trailer park??
Old 06-17-2007, 01:58 PM
Fork Horn

wow there is a lot of people on this site that arent the politest.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum RedmanGold...
Old 06-17-2007, 02:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: skoalman12

I see you went to a lotof trouble getting that picture arranged, even got the confederate flag in there, Nice. I guess it would have been too much trouble to put a shirt onand set the beer down.....You dont by chance live in trailer park??
That right there isfunny, I don't care who you are.

Quick Reply: The real Bowhunter!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.