Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

1 for 1 so far......

Old 06-15-2007, 03:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default 1 for 1 so far......

1st trail cam I put out a few days ago is gone already. Nice start to the 2007 season for me.[:@][:@] I'm wondering if it's even worth putting anymore out these days. What the heck is wrong with people?
Old 06-15-2007, 04:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 1 for 1 so far......

Iam afraid to put one out in some areas out my camp.
Old 06-15-2007, 04:58 AM
Host of Hosts

That Really Stinks (not the word i wanted to use) Sorry about your loss. I have one to I want to put out , bit I think maybe I'll just put it on ebay and get some of my money back instead of it being a total loss. I would hate to experience what you just did.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

man that really ticks me off. Ive been fortunate enough to not lost any stands, cams, or anything like that. But then of course most of our stands really have to be looked for as they are not along any access roads or noticible trails. we did have one that got tampered with but didnt get stolen, when my wifes cousin went into it one day he said it had been turned directly into the sun. sorry about your loss. heres whatI would do, make decoy cam. Keep a cheap cam in there make it look like it works. then place a note there saying, Thank you for stealing this wonderful camera, I hope your happy. By the way you didnt steal the camera that recorded your every move. I now know who you are and the video has been sent to the authorities. Have a nice day. This will make them wonder. They maycome back and they may not to look for the other cam that isnt there. If you know about what time your cams are beingtaken you can set one up kind of in the open and you can setup not toofar fromthe cam and bust them on site.Or fill the decoy up wiht dog crap then when they open it they get a suprise, or smear it with poison ivy.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know the feeling, i just dont understand how people can do that to others.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:13 AM
Typical Buck

BS
Old 06-15-2007, 06:49 AM

that really sucks
Old 06-15-2007, 06:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Might need to start putting 2 out.

1 for deer, they other to watch the camera watchning the deer[&:]

People suck[:'(]
Old 06-15-2007, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I see lots of stuff in the woods. Never even think to touch them. I have posed for a pic or two though. Lol.

Tom
Old 06-15-2007, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Probably the same D-bag who hunts from the road anyway and will never even use the thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.