Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

1 for 1 so far......

Old 06-15-2007, 07:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 1 for 1 so far......

Check Ebay NYB

We busted a huge ring in Toledo OH. We look for the merchandise in inventory we were missing. We fond it on Ebay all of it[>:]
Old 06-15-2007, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

That sucks....sorry to hear that. As this sorta thing seems to become the norm...I wonder how it will effect the higher priced trail cam companies. Seems to be people would be more affraid to spend the extra money on a higher end camera when the chances of it getting stolen are higher. Once again, sorry about your loss.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:18 AM

I hav eonly has one camera, got dome awsome pictures out of it. But in about two months the camera was gone.. And guess what I will never spend money on camera again. what a disappointment..
Old 06-15-2007, 08:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

you ought to put up a fake one made of all metal and hook a 12 volt car battery to it. that should teach them a lesson.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

I thought you were on private property NY. Sorry to hear that, hope it was a cheap one at least.
Old 06-15-2007, 09:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just not right.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

that stinks sorry to hear that

[/align]
Old 06-15-2007, 01:33 PM

that just sucks, sorry about your camera, I had a summit tree stand stolen this year out of a tree that was about 300yds behind my house. i get jacked every time I think about it
Old 06-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

man that really ticks me off. Ive been fortunate enough to not lost any stands, cams, or anything like that. But then of course most of our stands really have to be looked for as they are not along any access roads or noticible trails. we did have one that got tampered with but didnt get stolen, when my wifes cousin went into it one day he said it had been turned directly into the sun. sorry about your loss. heres whatI would do, make decoy cam. Keep a cheap cam in there make it look like it works. then place a note there saying, Thank you for stealing this wonderful camera, I hope your happy. By the way you didnt steal the camera that recorded your every move. I now know who you are and the video has been sent to the authorities. Have a nice day. This will make them wonder. They maycome back and they may not to look for the other cam that isnt there. If you know about what time your cams are beingtaken you can set one up kind of in the open and you can setup not toofar fromthe cam and bust them on site.Or fill the decoy up wiht dog crap then when they open it they get a suprise, or smear it with poison ivy.
If i ever have one stolen i am going to do exactly this!
But mine are all on private property so i doubt any will get stolen.

Sorry for the loss