Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I just do not know what to ask or say.

Old 06-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default I just do not know what to ask or say.

It is still three an a half months till deer season an it is hot! I am bored an I workoutside, did I mention it is hot!

Come on deer season, an a cold front!
Old 06-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I just do not know what to ask or say.

wake up bow huntert!! , its all just a dream well mabey not. Hang in there bud, well get there. are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?[8D][&:]
Old 06-09-2007, 07:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah man, that's why I love this place ...it scratches the itch ...... albeit just a little ....... sometimes though, it makes it so real that it almost hurts, not feeling that cold moring nip in the air and the anticipation as you awake and that first cup of coffee kicks in ...... sigh

Thanks alot bowhuntert!![:@]
Old 06-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Yeah man, that's why I love this place ...it scratches the itch ...... albeit just a little ....... sometimes though, it makes it so real that it almost hurts, not feeling that cold moring nip in the air and the anticipation as you awake and that first cup of coffee kicks in ...... sigh

Yeah thanks alot, now you got me and the preach depressed! [&:][8D]Thanks alot bowhuntert!![:@]
Old 06-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Yeah thanks alot, now you got me and the preach depressed! [&:][8D]Thanks alot bowhuntert!![:@]
HA! LOL!
Old 06-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok, Ok, The season is justa few months away. The signs of fall an the hints of fall will start showing in the morning air in a few months. The old bucks will beshakentheir heads an stomping the ground an the velvet will be dangling from their antlers. Thefirst trees will start to show the color in the leaves.

I am ok now, just got to stay focused.
Old 06-10-2007, 01:33 AM

This is what keeps me going, I know he made it through this year and is going to be bigger next year.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

The season will be here before you know it bud. Actually it doesn't really seem that far away considering as much there is to do. Still a ton of stuff to do to, between the plots and the trail cams and several stands that need taken care of, it will go fast. Throw in several 3D shoots on the weekends andglassingthe beanfields starting next month and I'm betting hunting season will again creep up on me!

Spent yesterday reseeding one plot and applying Round-Up to another, also trimmed some trails. Last weekend was spent shooting the muzzleloaders and zeroingthem in..... still plenty to do.

If all else fails, I could just watch the plots grow!

Old 06-10-2007, 08:09 AM
Typical Buck

I can only imagine how it feels walking into the woods with a bow in your hands, all senses tuned in.......getting that hightened awareness of your surroundings......

I hope one day I can share these feelings.....

Frank
Belgium....
Old 06-10-2007, 08:26 AM

Techno Hunt. Inside, air conditioned, different animals to shoot at.