Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Truglo Pendulum sight

Old 06-08-2007, 02:55 PM
Spike

Default Truglo Pendulum sight

I originally asked this question on the gear review forum but I don't think that forum gets the visability this one does so I will ask again here.

Has anyone used the Truglo pendulum sight? I am particularily interested in whether it is quiet, easy to sight in etc. Do you sight in on the ground or do you sight in from stand height or both, (for fixed pin feature) Do you like it, dislike it etc. I shoot a Ross 334, 28" draw at 50#, typically hunt from 15-25 feet up but occasionally hunt from a blind. Don't know what my bow speed is. Thanks
Old 06-08-2007, 03:06 PM

Default RE: Truglo Pendulum sight

Unfortunately, I am not fimiliar with the Tru Glo pendelum. I do know that the Vital Bow Gear Pendulum, called the Camelback works great. They make one of the brightest pins, although all companies make that claim. It has micro-ajdustbale windage. Swings or locks in place. Quiet and easy to use.