Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I did it!!!!

Old 06-08-2007, 06:32 AM
Banned

Default I did it!!!!

I am an all Bowtech guy!!!! 60# 29" Guardian in Mossy Oak Obsession. With my 394 grain 28" A/C/C hunting arrow setup and the bow peaked at 62 pounds, I am shooting 273 fps. I love it. What a shooter. I picked it up yesterday PM and have already shot 200 arrows through it. It has a Trophy Taker pronghorn dropaway, a G5 peep, a Fuse Satori quiver, Doinker stabilizer,and a Black Gold Radiant sight. $749 and I got a free shirt too

Old 06-08-2007, 06:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I did it!!!!

Holy Moly! 200 arrows in a day. I think my shoulder would tear apart. Of course that probably has a lot to do with my torn rotator cuff

Is that bike in the background what you traded your HOG in for in order to afford the Guardian?
Old 06-08-2007, 06:39 AM
Banned

Yep, that is my new daily rider. After shooting 70#s all of these years, it is a joy to shoot a 60#er. No fatigue, just pure shooting pleasure.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:42 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats HCH....She sure is nice! Enjoy
Old 06-08-2007, 06:43 AM
Dominant Buck

Good looking rig, Don. I just posted on the other (2008 bows) thread that I'll probably pull the trigger, and buy one just like this when the '09's come out.

Congrats!
Old 06-08-2007, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice looking set up....but the bike is even more pimp.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

You are infinitely wise Don! I love my Commander and find myself shooting/wanting to shoot more because of it. Bowtech has hit a homerun with these bows and I think the critics will begin to die off shortly. Enjoy your new rig. The Fuse quiver looks hot on there too. I was looking at the Bowtech quivers for mine, but the Fuse just may have to be the one I get. I wish Bowtech would make a more stylish one. They all hold arrows, but those Fuse are tough to beat on looks.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:54 AM
Banned

I found that bike this spring while out mushroom hunting in a heavily timbered ravine on my wifes'Dads' land. Wife wanted it as a yd decor. I have seen where people are taking these old bikes and displaying on the outside of local restaurants, putting them in their garden with a handlebar mounted basket and planting flowers in them etc.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:58 AM
Banned

YooperMike, there is nothing to critisize on these bows except the high price that all of these bow manufacturers are chargingI will not be putting a MeanV CSS or any cat whiskers on this bow as it is already very quiet.I stripped my equipment off of my 70# Vectrix as I traded it in.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats Hardcore
Sweet looking bow you got there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.