Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I did it!!!!

Old 06-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: I did it!!!!

Old 06-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

You are going to love that bow Don. I know I do mine, sweetest shooter there is.

Man, all I got was a free cap and decal.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

You wont be disappointed!
Old 06-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice looking rig there Don ..... I think that bow has the most buzz about it that I've heard .... AND it's WAYYYYYY better looking than the Vectrix
Old 06-08-2007, 03:24 PM

great looking bow, I am still trying to decide between the guardian and Cardiac i cant find a shop close by that carries both and I want to shoot them both side by side.Definately leaning toward the guardian though

I bet there would be a lot of hoyt shooters jumping ship if they were actually willing to try shooting something that didnt say hoyt on it.I know that theguardian is the most shock free and quietest bow I have ever shot
Old 06-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

What's next a Suzuki?
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have had the bug terribly for a chopper though. We have a bike night once a month in a nearby town and about 8,000-10,000 people show up for this. The local chopper dealers bring their scoots there. Going rate is $30,000 for a toy that you probably wouldn't trust to ride out of state and you would be sore from riding it once you got there. They are just known as bar hoppers but they sure look cool. Harleys don't break down and we like to take trips, so we will always have a Harley.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

You are going to love that bow Don. I know I do mine, sweetest shooter there is.

Man, all I got was a free cap and decal.
I tried to buy the shirt but he gave it to me instead. I bought 4 packs of slick tricks off of him and he knows that I will be a good customer and advertise for him. This was my 1st dealing with Buck Hollow Sports out of Pella, IA and I was very impressed with his setup skills and archery knowledge. His name is Boyd.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

NICE BIKE! love it.. oh yeah..great bow too!

Enjoy Don, glad to see ya came over to the dark side..
Old 06-09-2007, 04:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Enjoy!I am toying with the idea in the future of purchasing a bow tech.I rank leaving Hoyt as a change in political party,getting a new mechanic,changing religions etc..If I purchase one I will have to get cosmetic surgery,and go in to the witness protection plan.
I have heard to many good things about them!
Old 06-09-2007, 05:03 AM
Banned

LOL tsoc!!! I know what you mean. As long as I am buying my bows myself I will shoot what I like the best. That is what I am doing. Bowtechs are sweet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.