Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Free to a good home

Old 06-06-2007, 05:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Free to a good home

Soggy do you need a release? If so send me the same sob story and info in a PM. I have a old Cobra I'm no longer shooting.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:21 AM

Man, I love it....is this or is this not the best site on the net?!!! Nicely done gentlemen.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:06 AM

No I got a release, I appreciate the offer though. When I got the bow I went to the shop and got a release and arrows, so I now the only thing that I NEED is a sight. The rest I have could be passable. I might have to take you up on the whisker bisquit though, even though I hear such horrible things about them on here. Thanks.

Old 06-06-2007, 08:14 AM

soggy I may have a sight at home but dont want to promise you anything until I can get home from work and check on some things, i bought a new house last August and a box of archery assecories still has not been found but I will look tonight
Old 06-06-2007, 11:46 AM

MOW LAWNS AND SHOVEL SNOW! I did. Bike and bow upgrades. Ted's Sport Shop took trades and cash from kids. You are not crippled up or anything or you would be asking for a Crossbow.

How did I ever get an equipedbow without huntingnet?

I must be a mean parent. Sorry kid.

p.s. Try shooting with your fingers. $ 6 Black Widow shooting tab.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:55 AM

ORIGINAL: markj

MOW LAWNS AND SHOVEL SNOW! I did. Bike and bow upgrades. Ted's Sport Shop took trades and cash from kids. You are not crippled up or anything or you would be asking for a Crossbow.

How did I ever get an equipedbow without huntingnet?

I must be a mean parent. Sorry kid.
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!! In fact, that's how I come up with 80% of the money I spend on archery, cutting grass. Other than that I use birthday and Christmas money. Stuff I don't use anymore I either give away or sell to make cash for upgrades. I busted my .....you know......and got a part time job at an archery shop where I can buy my stuff at cost.....if I have to buy it at all.

I'm glad to help out where I can. God gave it to me, and I'm giving it to whomever.....Passing on God's love if you will.......But if you want something badly enough, you'll find a way to LEGALLY get 'er done.

You get what you put into it. No such thing as a free ride in this world, despite what the world tries to teach you.

disclaimer: The use of the word "you" is not intended at anyone in particular. It is being used generically.