Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

If there were 1.......

Old 06-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: If there were 1.......

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

LOL.....perhaps I should have clarified.....I assumed since this was in the bowHUNTING forum it was assumed, but you know what they say...."Never assume. It makes an ass our of u and me."

Let's try this again.......If there were 1 BOWHUNTING related movie, what would it be?
Well than

Monster Bucks 1 buy the Drury boys!!

I can watch Kisky miss that 200'' brute at 15 yds broadsideall day long
Old 06-05-2007, 01:27 PM

another year on the ground from double bull, keith cracks me up and when he went to do the ninja flip and missed I thought my head was going to explode.

Germ after reading all your movie quotes in a couple of the threads I think you may have an addiction
Old 06-05-2007, 01:53 PM

ORIGINAL: W.T.F.

another year on the ground from double bull, keith cracks me up and when he went to do the ninja flip and missed I thought my head was going to explode.

Germ after reading all your movie quotes in a couple of the threads I think you may have an addiction
Between huntingnet and movies I am not sure whatgerm does.
"Yeah, if you wanna work40 hrsa week."
Old 06-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: markj

Between huntingnet and movies I am not sure whatgerm does.
"Yeah, if you wanna work40 hrsa week."
Some work harder, I work smarter I work hard to get here and I enjoy it
Old 06-05-2007, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would say the DB video as well. #1 they are all bowhunting and #2 there are a ton of hunts and they are really funny

Of course that would come after our DVD, Arrows Unleashed. But since its not out i guess i cant recomend it
Old 06-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL.....perhaps I should have clarified.....I assumed since this was in the bowHUNTING forum it was assumed, but you know what they say...."Never assume. It makes an ass our of u and me."

Let's try this again.......If there were 1 BOWHUNTING related movie, what would it be?

OK then.....Braveheart
Old 06-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

I can watch Kisky miss that 200'' brute at 15 yds broadsideall day long
I grew up watching that video. The look on Don's face is priceless - he seriously looks like he's going to cry. But hey, who wouldn't after they just missed a Booner at under 15 yards??

As for videos I've seen that I really like, there are a few notables that stick out in my head. Kisky Whitetails To the Extreme II and III were always among my favorites, along with Bowhunting October Whitetails I and II from waaaay back in the day, and most recently Drury's Hang to Kill video from last year was very, very well done. I have a copy of Spot On in my desk that I plan on watching this week. Hopefully it's good.

And I know a lot of us sound like a broken record, but if you haven't picked up a copy of WKP Todd's "Beyond the Kill" DVD, you really should. He busted his hump to put this thing together, and it turned out extremely well. I got so into the video the first time I watched it through, I didn't even realize almost 2 hours went by and it was over already. For anyone who's interested, you can pick up copies of almost all of these DVDs in the HNI online store HERE. I'm throwing in a free HNI hat with all orders between now and June 15th.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:32 PM

"You sure got a pretty mouth boy"
Old 06-05-2007, 02:33 PM

Cannot go wrong with any of the Primos Truth elk series. Especially the last two or three.

Old 06-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Another , double bull , another year on the groud vote , love these guys , they are far less "cheesey" than most

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.