Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HUNTIN' CAMP - Who's Coming?

Old 06-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: HUNTIN' CAMP - Who's Coming?

What about our good friends in France?
Old 06-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

Troy, if it were feasible for us to move the event somewhere else we would definitely look into it. It's just really, really tough to organize an event like this that's any sort of distance from where we live and where our office is, and that we don't have control over. Our hunt club is the perfect spot because we can do whatever we want, and don't have to pay anything or worry about abiding by anyone else's rules.

Take a look at the Geo Overlay of our 2007 stats so far. Now tell me where you think the "central" location of our visitors is!

Looks like you Western boys need to move out our way!

Yeah, Justin hard to argue with that ....

You guys havea great time.. I guess, Washington,TJF and I are gonna have to car pool out some year.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Next year we'll have a fundraiser and everyone can kick in a few bucks to help cover your costs.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Let's start now..my checks in the mail
Old 06-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

tell me where to send the cash
Old 06-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

if ya just offered a nice piece of ILL to shed hunt..i'd probably find a way to make it out.. [8D]
Old 06-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: shed33

if ya just offered a nice piece of ILL to shed hunt..i'd probably find a way to make it out.. [8D]
That I can do, but I'm not sure how many sheds you're gonna find this time of year. The grass is getting a bit long! I saw a nice buck out in a field last night and all I could see was his head.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice overlay Justin....i am the furthest west....my little lonely dot in CA....
Old 06-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

That I can do, but I'm not sure how many sheds you're gonna find this time of year. The grass is getting a bit long! I saw a nice buck out in a field last night and all I could see was his head.
Grass grow everywhere out there? Here the norths that are thickly timbered grow very little year around.. good for shed hunting this late..
Old 06-06-2007, 11:25 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

I'd really like to make it out this summer, but can't.

Mosty due to $, I have a college football reunion we are attending in Montana.. then a big trip after that for an additionalweek to CO. I am going to try and make it over to TJF in ND... (he's gonna give me crap for saying "try") even if I go alone..

My sons b-day party is June 23rd.. so we are home forsure.. with UFC fights that night to boot. How many 4 year olds do you know that wanteda UFC cake! LOL

Anyway I hope you guys have a great time, I hope to get to meet you all one day. MAYBE we could me in a more central location someday so us Western guys could attend..

Troy
Try is not good enough. You be here or else!!Nuff said!!

Tim

Ps. Justin... I don't see any dots in ND.Looks to melikesomeone is slacking on the job again?? Don't make me pm Todd!! [8D]

Quick Reply: HUNTIN' CAMP - Who's Coming?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.