Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HUNTIN' CAMP - Who's Coming?

Old 06-05-2007, 03:39 PM

Default RE: HUNTIN' CAMP - Who's Coming?

ORIGINAL: MO_Bowhnter

I'll be there. One camping spot down from Germ. I don't care how dang hot it is, I'm sleeping in three sleeping bags.
Won't be enough.......besides, you got a double whammy.....Germ as a neighbor and MoMightyMite as a roomy........
Old 06-05-2007, 03:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'll be there
Old 06-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am gonna try.. just have so much to do this summer already..[:@]

Old 06-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Im there!!
Old 06-05-2007, 07:15 PM

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

I'll be there. One camping spot down from Germ. I don't care how dang hot it is, I'm sleeping in three sleeping bags.
Won't be enough.......besides, you got a double whammy.....Germ as a neighbor and MoMightyMite as a roomy........
Yeesh, your right.[&:] Spooning or tetherball, which is the worse of the two evils?

Old 06-05-2007, 07:34 PM

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Yeesh, your right.[&:] Spooning or tetherball, which is the worse of the two evils?
You're not actually cosidering one of them.................are you?????? Just messin with ya'll a little......tryin to get in yer heads for the 3D shoot...You two guys been shooting all summer already, I've not shot a single 3D yet......I gotta get the mental advantage....
Old 06-06-2007, 06:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

if someone would pay for my gas there and back id be glad to show up.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

if someone would pay for my gas there and back id be glad to show up.
Round trip from Neillsville would be roughly 475 miles, give or take. Assuming you get 15 mpg out of whatever vehicle you drive (I'm assuming truck) it would be around $110 in gas. That's not too bad. You can afford it!!

Old 06-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'd really like to make it out this summer, but can't.

Mosty due to $, I have a college football reunion we are attending in Montana.. then a big trip after that for an additionalweek to CO. I am going to try and make it over to TJF in ND... (he's gonna give me crap for saying "try") even if I go alone..

My sons b-day party is June 23rd.. so we are home forsure.. with UFC fights that night to boot. How many 4 year olds do you know that wanteda UFC cake! LOL

Anyway I hope you guys have a great time, I hope to get to meet you all one day. MAYBE we could me in a more central location someday so us Western guys could attend..

Troy
Old 06-06-2007, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Troy, if it were feasible for us to move the event somewhere else we would definitely look into it. It's just really, really tough to organize an event like this that's any sort of distance from where we live and where our office is, and that we don't have control over. Our hunt club is the perfect spot because we can do whatever we want, and don't have to pay anything or worry about abiding by anyone else's rules.

Take a look at the Geo Overlay of our 2007 stats so far. Now tell me where you think the "central" location of our visitors is!

Looks like you Western boys need to move out our way!

Quick Reply: HUNTIN' CAMP - Who's Coming?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.