Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Team Void ..on the serious side

Old 06-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Team Void ..on the serious side

Ok, since you guys have made the transition to HNI, how about an introduction. I know we all might have gotten off on the wrong foot when you kinda made a rough entry. BUT it looks like your staying around and adding more thought provoking comments. Rather than inundate the board with your inside jokes. I extend the opportunity at a second chance for a first impression.
So I ask you, would you like to explain what exactly, a Team Void is? Tell us a little about your group and what you do. Tell us who the members are and alittle background. If you can clearly and concisely speak your piece, with respect, perhaps(?) we can respond in kind.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:57 AM

Default RE: Team Void ..on the serious side

Team Void originated on a hog hunt in Oklahoma on May 21st of this year when six archertalk members met up to do a hunt.If I recall correctly it was around 9:45 p.m.in the evening and wewere looking for a boar I had shot.

Believing I made a perfet shot "Right in the Arm Pit slightly quartering away", I had confidence I punched him right through the heart. "I should have hit him in the heart". I would have bet a nad I killed him.

Very little blood and no hog. gutshot101 has killed a bunch and he stated, "You probably hit him in the void. There is a void area therewhere there is just nothing". The Void thing just stuck in me head and could not get rid of it. I commented at dinner over a very bloody steak that the chef W.T.F. "cooked"that I just like that word, Void.

So as many things are started, from that point on, after I got home,I added Team Void on a post andto my archerytalksignature line, posted a thread for Team Void Shooters and Spokesmen to apply, was going to get these Team Void shirts made up, and talk about "Avoiding the Void". Shot placement seminars. I was really going to do it and still am.

But to my surprise archery talk moderators usethe term "void"when discussing a member that is what they consider in time-out or has limited use of the site for a time, or temporarily banned. I did not know that.

So they nailed me for so-called spamming the thread about our American Horse Hunting thread,one that is identicalto the one I posted here under outfitters,and thought the Void thing was a jabdirectly at them. That in combination with the fact that six AT members went on a hog hunt together that was organized by good ole gutshot101, I got banned for life.

Butthe life banwas after I reregisterd under a new ID just to find out what happened, because I did not know. They traced the IP Address and that did it. I am a lifer. So I was here at huntingnet already and invitedTeam Void over, if they behave themselves.

But they cant keep us down. We are Team Void. There you have it. Many of us have things like that that just stick. And Team Void, My Steaks Bleed more than my hogs, are just a couple of them.

Team Void will chime in as membersso you may identify us.

Old 06-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks for the warning.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Enjoy your posts Mark, now as for gutshot101 . . .
Old 06-05-2007, 09:10 AM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Thanks for the warning.
On a serious note huh.

You may be a nice guy Chris but Idoubt it. And that is not an "inside" joke. Take care pal. Mafia? Can you explain please. Done.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:13 AM

I just can't help but thinking there's more to that banning than what meets the eye. I just can't imagine being banned for life over a very simple misunderstanding.....

And after conversing w/ a team void member, I have become CERTAIN that's the case.....though I will freely admit I never asked why, and it wasn't offered....

Anyway, I kind of live by the principle of "you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone" know what I mean....

Disclaimer: "you" is not inteneded at anyone in particular, it is being used generically.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:14 AM

I am a Team Void member but I'm the nice one.I can tell you some of the guys on Team Void may be a little ornery but they are a heck of a lot of fun to have at hunting camp and I would share a campfire with any one of them anytime they are ready to load up and go hunting.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

That is a great story!!!

Consider are first meeting void

Good to have you guys
Old 06-05-2007, 09:22 AM

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

I just can't help but thinking there's more to that banning than what meets the eye. I just can't imagine being banned for life over a very simple misunderstanding.....

And after conversing w/ a team void member, I have become CERTAIN that's the case.....though I will freely admit I never asked why, and it wasn't offered....

Anyway, I kind of live by the principle of "you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone" know what I mean....

Disclaimer: "you" is not inteneded at anyone in particular, it is being used generically.
Honestly, my personal banning was likethis.
1. Started thread of Hog Hunt, American Horse Hunt
2. Started the Team Void Looking for Shooters thread
3. Banned for three days and it said for Spamming
4. Got back on, locked out of all PMs, posting, etc. no communications.
5. Signed on as another user to find out why and found out why.
6. Talked with a Mod and he said some of the Mods had it in with the Void thing. Unknown to me.
With me doing the Void thing and signing in under another user to find out what went wrong, I am a lifer.

For the other Void members, I am not sure of their details.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:24 AM

ORIGINAL: Okiaroslinger

I am a Team Void member but I'm the nice one.I can tell you some of the guys on Team Void may be a little ornery but they are a heck of a lot of fun to have at hunting camp and I would share a campfire with any one of them anytime they are ready to load up and go hunting.
Oh my gosh. Sorry about the hair thing. edited for personal reasons.

Quick Reply: Team Void ..on the serious side

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.