Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Team Void ..on the serious side

Old 06-05-2007, 11:58 AM

Default RE: Team Void ..on the serious side

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I personally believe there is no such thing as a "void" area on a whitetail, not sure about hogs but seems like a incorrect "team" name. Should be more like Team "made a bad shot".
"What is the matter Honey?"

"Well, when we got on huntingnet they didnt want to be our friends at first, and then they wanted to get to know us, and we posted some stuff, and it seemed like they were liking us with the Void thing and even gutshot101, and germ was nice, and then mobow was nice, and we all were getting along fine except for Chris becausehe just cant help it. And thenone of thosemod things with six starsgot on andmade fun of us. Why do they do it, every time we have a little fun they come and throw our icecream cones on the ground."

Old 06-05-2007, 12:01 PM

I personally believe there is no such thing as a "void" area on a whitetail, not sure about hogs but seems like a incorrect "team" name. Should be more like Team "made a bad shot".
Have to disagree with you on that one. I have a buddy that has a processing plant and he has pulled lots of broadheads and bullets out of old wounds ondeer that you would have thought would have been lethal shots.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Dominant Buck

I think he was kidding, guys....(note the wink)....

But if I had a square hunting cap for every time I'd heard someone mention hitting the "void" when they made a bad shot......I could probably field a team.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:07 PM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

I agree, I think the void is inbetween their ears. Looks like I found me a Huckellberry.
"Hey guys we have a Mod on our side lets go comment."
Old 06-05-2007, 12:11 PM

I agree, I think the void is inbetween their ears. Looks like I found me a Huckellberry.
If you are looking for a battle of wits then I'm your man. I will fore warn you. I am armed. Are you? Wits that is.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:15 PM

Proud to be Team Void!

"I agree, I think the void is inbetween their ears. Looks like I found me a Huckellberry"

You talk pretty big from behind that keyboard, Motownhonkey. I'll be your Huckleberry, son. It ain't the revenge.... It's the reckoning.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

oh lord

I have only shot 1 hog, so I have no clue, but I killed the one I shot

As for void in deer I believe there are two types of shots on a deer

1 that killed it and 1 that did not I know of no others
Old 06-05-2007, 12:18 PM

Thanks for the warning.
This one still cracks me up!
Classic huh Chris. I think I heard Steve Ward say that when I moved here in second grade 1976.Lets use the "Big Boy" posts.

Back to Team Void. We like to have fun until youWANT to get personal. We got some folks that are good.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: markj

Easy fellas.... we had a good thing going.. let's not get an itchy trigger fingers here..even though we want to get along.. you jump on one of our mods or buddies...well what would you do??? You are rallying your troops too.. Don't reach for them guns..relax and talk huntin!
Old 06-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

ORIGINAL: markj

Easy fellas.... we had a good thing going.. let's not get an itchy trigger fingers here..even though we want to get along.. you jump on one of our mods or buddies...well what would you do??? You are rallying your troops too.. Don't reach for them guns..relax and talk huntin!
I respect you boys stickin' up for one another, that's good. Just remember that goes both ways though, so instead of going us vs. them, let's just keep it to friendly ball breaking.

Quick Reply: Team Void ..on the serious side

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.