Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Team Void ..on the serious side

Old 06-05-2007, 10:03 AM

Default RE: Team Void ..on the serious side

I am going over to Big Duane's house. He is having Snake and Migratory Song Bird delight.

please refer to "Killing Snakes" thread by Big Duane.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:04 AM

ORIGINAL: W.T.F.

see now I am jealous I had to drive all that way and i didnt even get a freakin hog. But I am grilling pork tenderloin for dinner tonight, maybe I could pretent that I shot it
Take the package and tape it to your target. One broadhead dead shot through the center. It will make you feel better. Trust me.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:06 AM

ORIGINAL: gutshot101

youmean to tell me you didnt cook it james wald style? burnt to the texture of cured cement with the taste of burnt wood? LOL
Na. I didn't use the 30 minutes on each side technique. One look at those steaks and I knew I wasn't eating one. I prefer the chefs bleeders.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

That was agood hunting andentertaining story. "Team Void" now makes some sense. The steaks bleeding more than hogs... that's funny I don't care who you are.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:34 AM

ill take the props for that one liner-- even made me chuckle saying it.... mark was so convienced hed made a great shot- and on any animla aside from a hog that i know of, it would have been. but as soon as we went to the area he stuck him in- and i heard hed had a pass thru with no blood--- VOID. ive kille many hogs and lost alot i though ti hit well, theres somthing to the saying-- bleeding like a stuck hog, then theres something to be said for no bleeding at all. isnt that right marky? LOL

again, some wonderful memories thatll stay with me along time. i seriously hope after the fun time i had with everyone there, we get to do it again and soon. wonder what the odds are that a half dozen guys from all walks of life and all across the country can meet up and bow hunt over the weekend and everyone get along? cant be very good. im glad i met everyone of you. wheres ryan by the way? i need some landscaping done, whats his lowball outta state buddy deal this month?
Old 06-05-2007, 10:47 AM

ORIGINAL: gutshot101

ill take the props for that one liner-- even made me chuckle saying it.... mark was so convienced hed made a great shot- and on any animla aside from a hog that i know of, it would have been. but as soon as we went to the area he stuck him in- and i heard hed had a pass thru with no blood--- VOID. ive kille many hogs and lost alot i though ti hit well, theres somthing to the saying-- bleeding like a stuck hog, then theres something to be said for no bleeding at all. isnt that right marky? LOL

again, some wonderful memories thatll stay with me along time. i seriously hope after the fun time i had with everyone there, we get to do it again and soon. wonder what the odds are that a half dozen guys from all walks of life and all across the country can meet up and bow hunt over the weekend and everyone get along? cant be very good. im glad i met everyone of you. wheres ryan by the way? i need some landscaping done, whats his lowball outta state buddy deal this month?
We are not Homo! "Not that there's anything wrong with that".
Good Ole gutshot.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

I personally believe there is no such thing as a "void" area on a whitetail, not sure about hogs but seems like a incorrect "team" name. Should be more like Team "made a bad shot".
Old 06-05-2007, 11:11 AM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I personally believe there is no such thing as a "void" area on a whitetail, not sure about hogs but seems like a incorrect "team" name. Should be more like Team "made a bad shot".
"Hang on Baby Jesus, this is gonna get bumpy."
Old 06-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Dominant Buck

Leave 'em alone, Rob....they've got their own mesage thread going.

Sorry, guys....carry on.....
Old 06-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I agree, I think the void is inbetween their ears. Looks like I found me a Huckellberry.

Quick Reply: Team Void ..on the serious side

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.