Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Team Void ..on the serious side

Old 06-05-2007, 09:32 AM

Default RE: Team Void ..on the serious side

ORIGINAL: markj

ORIGINAL: Okiaroslinger

I am a Team Void member but I'm the nice one.I can tell you some of the guys on Team Void may be a little ornery but they are a heck of a lot of fun to have at hunting camp and I would share a campfire with any one of them anytime they are ready to load up and go hunting.
That is all warm and stuff Nicey but you have NO HAIR!
That's why I kill the biggest hogs. No hair to hold all that scent.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've seen other guys get banned from AT for less. I'm generally a lurker on there to stay under the radar.

My experience with team void thus far is that some guys seem to be here to contribute, some to break chops and have fun, and others to simply stir things up. I don't have a probelm with any of that, but coming in like gangbusters will certainly make some people not like you from the start. Once that happens it can be hard to mend those relationships, especially with some of the frequent users.

Hopefully, we can all have some fun and learn something from each other.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:35 AM

I am a Team Void member but I'm the nice one.I can tell you some of the guys on Team Void may be a little ornery but they are a heck of a lot of fun to have at hunting camp and I would share a campfire with any one of them anytime they are ready to load up and go hunting.
I am sorry. Ifelt bad and went back and took off that mean spirited post I had.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:38 AM

for any one interested I am not banned from A.T or any other website for that matter. As stated previously by Markj and okiaroslinger we went on a hog hunt and I had a great time and met some good guys that I also would share the campfire with any time they wanted to get together. When we got back athread was put on A.T about the hunt and it was pulled. It was no different than 2000 other threads that I read on A.T but for some reason they decided to pull it. A few of the guys got banned from A.T so we moved to this site. We are just a group of guys from all over the country that are trying to stay in touch with one another through this web site, and hopefully meet some other guys who love to bowhunt as much as we do.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

I've seen other guys get banned from AT for less. I'm generally a lurker on there to stay under the radar.

My experience with team void thus far is that some guys seem to be here to contribute, some to break chops and have fun, and others to simply stir things up. I don't have a probelm with any of that, but coming in like gangbusters will certainly make some people not like you from the start. Once that happens it can be hard to mend those relationships, especially with some of the frequent users.

Hopefully, we can all have some fun and learn something from each other.
See I figured under that gruff exterior was just a bunch of decent guys who like huntin.. the Hog hunt story helps bring it together. ..good stuff and as Germ says Welcome: He's our good-will ambassador ya know![:-]
Old 06-05-2007, 09:47 AM

ELITE TEAM VOID.... im banned, multiple user names, wrong sense of humor, not an AT clone. when i come here im doing it for either entertainment or looking for information on products, hunts, etc...... im not here to make any enemies or cause any bodily harm. just pokin fun when i can. the void thing is classic, as is a number of one liners that we all laughed about while sitting up shootin the bull till 4 and 5 in the morning then trying to get up and hunt at 6 or 7 am!!!
"i hit him perfect."
"do not drive into smoke."
"fat chics and fords."
"17 mph?"
"bleeding steaks."
on and on- lots of memories from 2 and a half days of hunting. cant wait for the next one.

viod, we need to make a guidelines list and stick together- strength in numbers and all that jazz.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:49 AM

I am sorry. Ifelt bad and went back and took off that mean spirited post I had.
I knew you was just messing with me. Hair thing doesn't bother me one bit. God just decided I looked prettier bald.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:52 AM

ORIGINAL: W.T.F.

for any one interested I am not banned from A.T or any other website for that matter. As stated previously by Markj and okiaroslinger we went on a hog hunt and I had a great time and met some good guys that I also would share the campfire with any time they wanted to get together. When we got back athread was put on A.T about the hunt and it was pulled. It was no different than 2000 other threads that I read on A.T but for some reason they decided to pull it. A few of the guys got banned from A.T so we moved to this site. We are just a group of guys from all over the country that are trying to stay in touch with one another through this web site, and hopefully meet some other guys who love to bowhunt as much as we do.
Good to hear from you chef. I think you would have been proud of me Saturday. Put some of the hog on the grill and hickory smoked it with a little honey-terreyaki glaze. It was the bomb.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:56 AM

youmean to tell me you didnt cook it james wald style? burnt to the texture of cured cement with the taste of burnt wood? LOL
Old 06-05-2007, 09:57 AM

see now I am jealous I had to drive all that way and i didnt even get a freakin hog. But I am grilling pork tenderloin for dinner tonight, maybe I could pretent that I shot it

Quick Reply: Team Void ..on the serious side

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.