Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

For all you non beleivers out there check out the TRUTH

Old 06-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: For all you non beleivers out there check out the TRUTH

ya im with you on that...i dont even shoot 260 and have never had anything but a passthru.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: For all you non beleivers out there check out the TRUTH

ORIGINAL: kdsberman

ORIGINAL: statjunk

ORIGINAL: kdsberman

Anyone who wants to say that the X-Force is not a hunting bow is a bit off. What difference does it make to call it a "hunting bow"?? It shoots arrows doesnt it?? Is there such thing as a hunting 30-06 and a nonhunting 30-06??? Exactly. I've shot a lot of PSE bows and many other brands and have always love PSE over the others. You know thats great that most have your Mathews, Hoyts, or Bowtechs. Good for you, but that doesnt mean you should put down PSE and the PSE shooters? As for the design on the limps like someone was saying...if it was Hoyt doing this for some reason it would be fine wouldnt it. They have been making bows for years and THEY know what theyre doing more than any of us. I dont think a bow would hit the market if it had any chance of snapped limbs. I havent shot the X-Force yet but id love to. I probably would never get it because of the small brace height but thats just me. And before anyone gets mad at me, im not bashing on anyone who shoots Mathews, Hoyt, or Bowtech. Id love to have on of their bows, but why fix something at aint broke? Ill stick with my bow for now. And on the off subject note...im with the Buckeye fan on that topic. I absolutely hate OSU, but further yet I absolutely hate Florida and Urban Meyerand I think it was because of Urban Meyer's wining and campaigning that got them into the National Championship. OSU was definetly the better team, they just didnt show it in that game.
If you think OSU is the better team you obviously have no idea what the game of football is all about. You've got to be kidding me. Come back to reality. Look at the facts, wins vs losses, competitor wins and losses, defensive ranking etc...

Tom

Knowing what the game of football is all about?? I am by far the last person you want to argue with when it comes to football..trust me.
You're right!

Tom