Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

For all you non beleivers out there check out the TRUTH

Old 06-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: For all you non beleivers out there check out the TRUTH

unfortunately yes.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:08 PM

ORIGINAL: kdsberman

unfortunately yes.
No, because the design would be the same, regardless of which company produced it.

I own a Bowtech, yet I dislike the Guardian. Why? Because I feel the design produces a draw stiffer than what I prefer.

The PSE bows we have in stock are all decent shooting bows, yet because of the design, I won't buy one.

Typical defensive PSE shooter response though.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

i admit im backing them, just like everyone else backs their bow. I do admit that it comes down to the same thing...shooting the animal. Dont matter with what. I like shooting mine and find nothin wrong with it just as much as every shooter.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: For all you non believers out there check out the TRUTH

To each to their own about what bow they want to use. It's your personal choice to shoot what you want to shoot. The guy that started this thread's point was he had the fastest and bestest bow in the world. It's not the fastest. As for the best, that's his own personal opinion.

As for design. I agree with Wash on this one. The very short limbs under load bother me on any bow. Will they ever break? Don't know and do not want to find out personally.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

7 pages on a PSE bow debate.....you know people are bored.

As for my 2 cents, I like PSE, I think they make a quality product. Not the smoothest draw cycle IMO, but you can drop those bows off a bridge and not hurt them.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

you can drop those bows off a bridge and not hurt them.
Do you know this from personal experience? LOL!
Old 06-04-2007, 06:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: kdsberman

Anyone who wants to say that the X-Force is not a hunting bow is a bit off. What difference does it make to call it a "hunting bow"?? It shoots arrows doesnt it?? Is there such thing as a hunting 30-06 and a nonhunting 30-06??? Exactly.
hunting

Target

Expensive difference..which one are ya dragging through the swamp?
Old 06-04-2007, 08:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Preferably the ones on the top picture, but still doesnt make a difference. I know a guy that deer hunts with a Hoty "target" bow, still shoots as many deer as any of us here. I dont care what pictures can be found i still dont think it makes a difference what label you put on a bow to decide if its a hunting bow or not.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: davepjr71

I don't know how you can post an honest opinion on an item if you get them for half price.

Although you did say that the others make good bows so I'll give you credit for that.

Wow, PSE's site ranks a PSE tops. How amazing is that? I've seen test by multiple testers and they all have different findings. I never base what I'm going to buy on someone else's tests.
You are very wise. A guy at the shop I shoot at just got on as a PSE staff shooter. Not even a month ago, he was going to be buried in a Hoyt coffin, hoyt underwear, the whole works, and now PSE is the only bow currently worth even a second look. Amazing how good a bow is when it is a fraction of the list price.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wow, it's been a long time since we've had a good, "my bow is better than your bow" thread. I've been getting sick of hearing everyone getting along so well.

As far as the X Force goes, it is a very fast bow no doubt and from what I understand it is very quiet and shock free for how fast it is. I have yet to have the pleasure of shooting one so I can't say for myself. I have also heard that you know from the draw cycle where it gets its speed from. To me I want a smoother drawing bow becuase my shoulders are starting to feel the years of hockey and speed bows I've put them through, so the X Force probably wouldn't be for me. I have little doubt though that it will drop its share of deer this year and has helped boost PSE's sales.

Now, forget the Wolverines, Buckeyes, and Gators. We've got a new season coming up go Nittany Lions!

Quick Reply: For all you non beleivers out there check out the TRUTH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.