Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

For all you non beleivers out there check out the TRUTH

Old 06-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: For all you non beleivers out there check out the TRUTH

Buckeye is that a pot leaf on that OU flag?
Lol... No it is a Buckeye leaf
Old 06-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Super Moderator

I think he is buying land by you

A new hunting buddy we can presume
Ha ha ha! Now that right there is downright funny!!! No offense to buckeye.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

Buckeye is that a pot leaf on that OU flag?
Lol... No it is a Buckeye leaf
So thats what a buckeye is? I'm a southerner, so not only am I dumb I don't leave my neck of the forrest that much either So is there a buckeye tree I presume, or is it more of a bush?
Old 06-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

A Buckeye is a nut that comes from a buckeye tree, which is Ohio's state tree.A buckeye nutis incased in a pod that is covered by "prickers". It's kinda cool.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:16 PM

Good lord...I leave for a month or two and threads like this is what I have to come back too?
Old 06-03-2007, 09:23 PM

Back to PSE...

Our PSE rep came into the store yesterday just to shoot the breeze and find out how their bows were doing in our store. We have yet to receive the X-Force, but something the rep let slip made me realize I'll never own the bow.

"The stress on our limbs is incredible. Those tips are really loaded. This is what allows us to get those speeds."

So, we're looking at a solid glass limb that is extremely stressed. I'll pass.

We do have the Mach-X, the Firestorm-X, and the Mossy Oak-X. I had the manager come over to the counter the morning we got these bows in. I said "Hey Scott, check this out!" As I proceeded to draw the bow back, the arch in the limbs actually made him jump back; he thought the limb would snap.

I just don't trust the design.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Back to PSE...

Our PSE rep came into the store yesterday just to shoot the breeze and find out how their bows were doing in our store. We have yet to receive the X-Force, but something the rep let slip made me realize I'll never own the bow.

"The stress on our limbs is incredible. Those tips are really loaded. This is what allows us to get those speeds."

We do have the Mach-X, the Firestorm-X, and the Mossy Oak-X. I had the manager come over to the counter the morning we got these bows in. I said "Hey Scott, check this out!" As I proceeded to draw the bow back, the arch in the limbs actually made him jump back; he thought the limb would snap.

The ole stressed limb thing huh.Bad use of the english language.
Has PSE market sharedropped in the last 10 years? Itmust have with the Mathews bunch and Bowtech etc.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: markj

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Back to PSE...

The ole stressed limb thing huh.Bad use of the english language.
Has PSE market sharedropped in the last 10 years? Itmust have with the Mathews bunch and Bowtech etc.
It probably wouldn't have bothered me if it hadn't come straight from the horse's mouth.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone who wants to say that the X-Force is not a hunting bow is a bit off. What difference does it make to call it a "hunting bow"?? It shoots arrows doesnt it?? Is there such thing as a hunting 30-06 and a nonhunting 30-06??? Exactly. I've shot a lot of PSE bows and many other brands and have always love PSE over the others. You know thats great that most have your Mathews, Hoyts, or Bowtechs. Good for you, but that doesnt mean you should put down PSE and the PSE shooters? As for the design on the limps like someone was saying...if it was Hoyt doing this for some reason it would be fine wouldnt it. They have been making bows for years and THEY know what theyre doing more than any of us. I dont think a bow would hit the market if it had any chance of snapped limbs. I havent shot the X-Force yet but id love to. I probably would never get it because of the small brace height but thats just me. And before anyone gets mad at me, im not bashing on anyone who shoots Mathews, Hoyt, or Bowtech. Id love to have on of their bows, but why fix something at aint broke? Ill stick with my bow for now. And on the off subject note...im with the Buckeye fan on that topic. I absolutely hate OSU, but further yet I absolutely hate Florida and Urban Meyerand I think it was because of Urban Meyer's wining and campaigning that got them into the National Championship. OSU was definetly the better team, they just didnt show it in that game.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:03 PM

ORIGINAL: kdsberman
As for the design on the limbs like someone was saying...if it was Hoyt doing this for some reason it would be fine wouldnt it.
If the limbs were solid glass and just as stressed?

Negative.

Quick Reply: For all you non beleivers out there check out the TRUTH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.